𝙱𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂𝚄𝙸𝚃𝙴

(Billie and Aries outfits)

"Fuck," I curse as the call declines again. This old ass diner internet sucks. Aries was supposed to meet me here at ten, it's almost midnight. Well, I guess I have time until one, Diner closes at three.

"Hey, Im sorry im late." I heard a sweet soft voice speak. I turned in the stool, standing up and embracing her petite frame into a hug. She smelled so sweet.

"You smell so good mama," I say inhaling her scent like im insane. She just smiled and pulled away, was that weird?

"You too," She replied and sat her pretty self down. "How are you?" She asked, her elbow on the counter and her arm in her lap. She looked so pretty.

My eyes glanced down at her tits. "Pretty good. Fame is good. Fans are good. Couldn't complain, How are you?" She smirked "I'm good, can't complain either," Our conversation continued but all I could focus on were her lips.

"What was your last tour like?" She asked, I heard her but didn't wanna answer. giving myself time to admire. "Billie?" She sung, waving her hand in my face.

"Sorry, uh what did you ask?"

"What was your last tour like?" she said again, sipping her martini after. "It was like a dream. If I could I would relive it all." She nodded, "I wish I could've went, I'd get to see you in action."

She can see something else in action.

After long, deep conversations me and her ordered more drinks and food. She noticed the karaoke machine in the corner and hopped off of her stool like a hyper child. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the corner.

"Hm, what should we sing?" She said looking back at me, Her curls flowing over her face perfectly. "Anything you want hun,"

She nodded and chose "Tread Carefully" by SZA. The lights in the diner started to dim into a soft golden yellow once the song had started. She began to sing and dance, moving her hips in a hypnotic way.

I smiled and swayed my body along to the beat, her voice blessing my ears.

Her body began to back up against mine. Her butt right on my front. "Whoa.." I sighed and put my hands on her hips. She put the mic down and let the songs on the queue play.

The diner had know turned into a nightclub, people bumping and grinding against each other, smoking even. And the bar was busier than ever now.

"Work" by Rihanna and Drake began to play. Aries started moving her hips more viciously now, her body rolling with mine.

Aries