𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓...

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐠𝐱𝐠

I ate my food in silence in front of the dude i've been talking to recently, Me and Billie broke up and it's taking a big ass toll on me.

"So, how's the food?" He asked, Lame. Billie would have asked me how fat my ass is or how wet i can get. "It's great- y'know i should get going. I just remembered i had to...do something important." I said getting up from the table.

"Oh..okay..well, call me later?" he said, i hummed and nodded slipping my curvy body from the tight booth. I slung my purse over my shoulder and walked out the restaurant.

I unlocked my car and got in it setting my purse in the passenger seat. I laid my forehead on the wheel and sighed.

I need Billie.

-
𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I really want you to try this Billie...please?" The girl i've been messing with said standing over the stove. She won't stop fucking cooking and it's annoying me.

"I ate already." I groaned, She sighed and held the spoon to my mouth. I scooted back on the counter and eyed the spoon. "I'm not eating that." i mumbled.

"Why?" she whined, I miss Aires. Me and her would be fucking right now or play fighting.

Something way better than this.

"Fuck," i rolled my eyes and took the spoon of soup.

-
𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬' 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Fuck!" i stomped my feet and hit my couch like a toddler. I'm throwing a fit over a post of Billie and her new bitch at a party.

Billies face isn't even in it! it's her fucking hand on her hip and her body behind her in the damn mirror while that whore takes a picture. Short ass bitch.

I threw my phone and watched it crack, My fist balling aggressively. She probably doesn't know what meals she likes or when she goes to sleep, or how she brushes her hair or how she layers her jewelry.

She doesn't know shit.

I wish i could get rid of that bitch...,Maybe i will. Ain't it dark right now?

(ik its 'in the dark right now.' but it sounds like that shut up.)

I got up and went straight to my room, i threw clothes put of my closet before i found a white see through shirt and black latex pants. Perfect.

I threw a black lace bra under it and even wore fishnets and the diamond butterfly chain billie got me. I straightened my hair and bumped the ends up, adding that slick bang she loves.

A black Dior bandana to complete the fit and a black book bag with a knife, Handcuffs, my phone, charger, makeup. y'know normal girl shit.

I threw it over my shoulder and walked out my room. I ran down the stairs and snatched my keys.

Here i come, bitch.

-

"Hi are you Kaitlyn?" i asked with a sweet smile on my face, the whor- girl excuse me..the girl looked me up and down and crossed her arms.

"Yea, why?" She asked, I grabbed her collar and pulled her chest to chest. "You're in my wife's house. What are you doing in there sweetheart?" i smirked and she looked at me in fear.

I closed the door softly and held the knife to her throat, "I asked you a question, babe." She only gulped, the lump underneath grazing the knife.