Chapter 2: His Little Bet

*****Chase*****

"I can't believe you got stuck with the troll." Jenna moaned as she was all over me.

It was lunch time now and all the populars were at our usual table. Jenna was going on about how unlucky I was getting Jordan Michaelson, I never liked the way everyone talked about her especially whenever Jake was around but he didn't seem to care.

"She's smart, just get her to do all your work for you mate." Blake smirked.

"And she'll do it too, Jordan hates you so she'll do anything to avoid spending time with you" Jake laughed.

"She hates me?" I asked him.

How could she hate me if we barely even talk. I was the only one who didn't make fun of her but then again I wasn't exactly civil to her either.

"She hates all of us, even me." Jake replied.

Just as he said that, she walked past. She only had a sandwich and a bottle of water.

"Going to meet up with your emo boyfriend?" Jenna laughed at her.

She didn't even bother to acknowledge any of us, that I respected. Jordan Michaeson took everything they dished at her. She just walked on and out of the cafeteria.

"She's actually got really nice skin." Candy day dreamed.

"Shut up." Jenna hissed at her.

"Looks aren't everything Jenna." I snapped.

"Chase she's unpopular, ugly and non social, she has nothing going for her." Jenna told me.

"Well you can change all that." I shrugged.

"Do you hear this? This sounds like a-

"A bet." Jenna cut Blake off. "And a challenge for you Chase. We bet you can't turn Jordan Michaelson into a popular, good-looking, social babe."

That sounded ridiculous, were they seriously betting me that?

"I'm not doing that." I told them.

"Chick chick chick chick chicken." Blake teased me.

"It's ok, he can't do it guys." Jenna shrugged trying to manipulate me.

"I can do it, I just don't want to." I snapped.

"Sure you can." She said sarcastically.

"Fine." I gave in. "I'll do it."

"Good. You have to make her pretty, fun, popular and to make her fall for you-

"That wasn't part of the bet!" I cut her off.

"You don't have to do anything with her Chase baby, you just have to led her on and make her fall for you. If you do all that, we'll respect you big time. She's be your social experiment." Jenna smirked.

My social experiment? That was a cool title but what I was about to do to her was cruel, I wonder if I can do it.

"Are you okay with this J?" I asked Jake.

"Yea, she needs a make-over." Jake shrugged.

"We'll I'm coming over to your house after school to work on our English project so I'll start then." I shrugged.

"This is going to be fun." Jenna laughed.

This was going to be hard....

*****Jordan*****

"Awh that sucks!" Kol complained. "Chase Waters is an idiot."

Kol and I were in the music room, we come here every day at lunch to avoid the jerks.

"I know, he's coming over to mine after school to work on our project." I complained

"Good luck." He scuffed.

"Yea so you wanna hear a new song I've been working on?" I asked him and he nodded.

I picked up an acoustic guitar and began to strum it then began to sing

"Look at me, I don't know what to do

I'm so lost, without you

By myself, you left me all alone

No ones shoulder to cry on

Through night and day

Darkness and light

You've broken my heart

You've stolen life

And I'm so lost without you...."

"That's all I've got so far." I said setting the guitar back down.

"That's amazing! I don't know how you come up with it and your voice, people should hear your voice." Kol told me.

"Kol you the only person that's ever going to hear me sing." I told him.

"Well I'm honoured." Kol and I laughed.

"You should be."