Chapter 8

I decided that maybe Sammy and I should switch places for awhile. I let him enjoy 'Baby' for a moment and I just enjoyed the ride with an Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son.

Carry on my wayward son, there'll be
peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest, don't you cry no more

I sang with my hearts out. I really loved this song.

Carry on my wayward son, there'll be
peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest, dont you cry, don't you cry no more!

"Dean stop!Jesus Christ! Why don't you just sleep for awhile huh?" Sam said while holding the steering wheel.

"No way! I don't trust you when it comes on letting me asleep. You might do something mean to me, don't you?" I chuckled. "Whoah, I'm not the same as you are Dean, you're meaner." Sam protested. "Jerk!" I mocked. "Well, you're a bitch!" Sam laughed.

As Sam expected, I fell asleep.

***Dean's Dream***
I'm on a bar in Texas, it was Christmas eve year 1998. Sammy's home and Dad's on a hunt. I decided to spent the evening with myself drinking and get a chance for a hook up.

I saw this beautiful lady in denim jeans, she wears a black tank top covered with leather jacket paired with leather boots and a cowboy hat. She's seating in front of the bartender, alone. She accidentally turned back and saw me staring at her.

She smiled at me and I waved my hand at her. I walked towards her and she faced at me.

"Hey there, mister!" She said.
"Hi, you're alone?" I asked.
"Yup." She grabbed a stool beside her. She offered me the sit.

We talked all night until...

Hours later, we just found ourselves bare in bed.

"That was amazing!" I said while I'm panting.

"I didn't even know your good at this." Brooke chuckled.

I can say that, that is one of the best nights I've ever had in my life. I don't know why but I got easily attached with Brooke. Maybe because she's my type or there was just something unique about her.

Brooke fell asleep while we are still covered with sweat. I looked at her, kissed her forehead and accidentally whispered those words to her."I love you, Brooke."

(Another A/N: Hi and thank you for those who read this fanfic :) I don't even know if my story is good but then again thanks for reading! XOXO)