THIRTY-EIGHT;

It wasn't the abs that first caught the pairs attention, it was the many marks that scattered around his torso

It wasn't the abs that first caught the pairs attention, it was the many marks that scattered around his torso. Though the pair didn't mean to stare, they couldn't look away either.

After a bit of awkward silence, Sam finally spoke up, "What happened?" He asked, as his fingertips traced alone the long cut that went across his chest.

"A lot of it was my ex girlfriend." Max explained, "She was smart enough to only hurt me in places that wouldn't be seen visibly. Some of the marks are from my dad, but he didn't care where he hit me so it was everywhere and anywhere."

Sam and Eli nodded along, as he continued speaking, "I have a hard time taking off my shirt in front, because of what she did to me. She completely ruined my self esteem and made me feel like I could never find someone to love me, because she was the only one who could. These marks she called them a reminder of how ugly I actually am and that no one would want someone as disgusting as me."

The room fell silent, as Elijah moved towards the pair, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to a mark on Max's shoulder, Sam soon following and pressing a kiss to the large scratch across Max's chest. "You are not disgusting, you're not gross. The only person who is, is her. You've done nothing in your life to ever be unworthy of love." Elijah spoke, "Nothing."

Tears escaped from Max's eyes, he was quick to wipe them away. "Fuck, I'm sorry, I completely ruined the mood." He spoke, letting out a dry chuckle.

"I could still fuck you." Elijah spoke, leaning over more and pressing a soft kiss to Max's neck.

"After all that you still find me attractive?" Max asked, making Eli nod his head. "I find you even more attractive now."

Sam leaned on Max's shoulder opposite to Elijah. "There's something beautiful in the broken. Maybe it's the way you have to guide them or hold them a little differently. It could be how gentle you get to be with them, I don't know how to describe it. There's something bittersweet, like it hurts to know someone destroyed them, but it's just magnificent to watch them grow and blossom from the depths of pain they crawled out of." Sam explained, "Your beauty comes from your pain."

Overflowing with emotions, Max grabbed the pair and held them close to him, unable to express how warm those words made him feel. "I never thought in my life, for a split second I would feel as happy and safe as I do right now." Max said.

After the three broke away, Elijah removed his shirt, making both Sam and Max look at him, their eyes scanning over the newly exposed skin. "Thanks for staring, when you know you both can touch."

"Offer accepted." Max replied, reaching out and tracing his fingertips against the bare skin. The action caused goosebumps to form on Eli's skin.

Sam felt Max's arm wrapping around his waist, his hands gripping Sam's hip and pulling him closer to the other. Their bare chest now pressed together and Sam's ass resting right on top of Max's crotch.

Elijah moved closer, pressing his lips to Max's, both now very aggressively making out. Sam watched the pair, the sight alone was slowly turning him on. He felt Max buckle up into him, making him let out a noise that even the gods would be jealous of.

The noise made Max and Elijah break apart from their intense make out, then five words came spewing out of Max's mouth, that even made Eli shudder, because Max was usually sweet with his words.

"I'm going to ruin you."