TWENTY-THREE;

"I'm about to piss myself

"I'm about to piss myself." Sam said as the two sat on his bed, waiting for Jake to come home with Max.

Elijah shoved the male a bit, "not on the bed, we fuck here!"

"I'm glad to see me sleeping here means nothing to you and that my bed is only viewed in your eyes as a sex place. My bed has held me in times of need and has been there soaking up my many-" Before Sam could finish a hand fell over his mouth.

A Sam continued to try and speak throughout the now muffled noises, they were soon met with a knock on the door. Sam grabbed Elijah's hand, removing it from his face. "You get it."

"I am not getting it, you get it." Eli said back, trying to push Sam off the bed and towards the door.

"Make me answer that door and I'll kill myself." Sam said back in a whisper tone, "I'll fucking do it, I have a bottle of spray bleach in the bathroom and I'm feeling a little crazy."

Elijah shoved the male down on the bed, "you worry me." He spoke, before getting up and going to the door, opening it to reveal Max who was smiling.

"Ah why the fuck is he smiling?" Elijah asked, turning to look at Sam.

Sam shrugged, "you sent him a message suggesting a possible three-way, I totally don't know why he would be happy."

"I'm not smiling, because of that. I'm smiling, because I was invited over to see you two again." Max said, "plus my house is usually very loud so I can even study here as well!" He cheered, stepping in and removing his bookbag, "if that's alright with you two."

Sam nodded, "yeah, but maybe don't get to comfortable, we still need to talk."

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I completely forgot about that!" Max spoke turning to face the pair that had both taken a spot on the bed, Max grabbed the desk chair and rolled it over to them, before sitting down in front of the two. "What did you want to talk about?" He asked.

Sam and Elijah looked at each other, both making sure each was ready. When Eli nodded, Sam started talking.

"So me and Elijah have started discussing our feelings and have come to terms with the fact we do both feel love for each other." Sam said, Max nodded, taking in what was being said, "but there's an issue, see, I also, I also have some sort of feelings for you, like in a like like way. I talked to Eli about this and did some research to try and help me and all I could come up with was a poly relationship. It's where three people, sort of, like date each other?" Sam continued, "but like, if you don't want to try that I completely understand."

Elijah made sure Sam was done before speaking, "I know Sam's heart is big and I know that I wouldn't mind sharing a place in it. I don't know if you're comfortable dating me as well, since we aren't as close."

"Are you both done?" Max asked, making sure both has spoken their thoughts.

The two nodded, "I haven't knew you guys that long, to be fair it's been very short of time, but I do know that the time I spent with you two was amazing. I honestly enjoyed all that so much. I admit I have also grown fond of you two, because of the difference in your personalities, the balance you two gave me was amazing, but,"

"But what?" Sam asked.

Max stayed silent for a moment, "I don't know if I'm comfortable enough to jump into a relationship right away, I think if I spent more time with you two, I would be able to know if this is what I want."

"I get it and if you're happy just remaining as it is for now, I wouldn't mind that, I just wanted to allow you time to understand the situation." Sam spoke.

Max and Sam both turn to Elijah waiting for him to add something.

"Oh, oh!" He said, sitting up and clearing his throat dramatically. "I don't care as long as I get to fuck him."

"That's it, I'm getting a fucking rope and I'm finding a tree."