Chapter 4: Revelations.

Acheron was standing in front of UA. She had passed the Entrance Exams and had got in. She was even put in Her Uncle Aizawa's class.

Though here she was, standing in front of the school she wanted to get in since she was Izuku. It was like a dream come true. She smiled, although it was a slight smile.

Acheron: 'Here I am.. UA High. Funny...I thought I would've been more excited but...seems that is not the case. Looks like All my excitement had washed away when I became.. Who I am today. No matter..'

She went ahead and walked inside of the building. She was walking down a hall, trying to find her class. Class 1-A. When she found it, She stopped right in front of it.

She looked at the massive door and just tilted her head. She wondered why such a massive door was installed. Then Again - there are some people who have quirks that make them into a giant.

Acheron had reached for the door and opened it. She walked inside and Class 1-A was present, talking.

Though she immediately noticed that the Todoroki Twins and the Bakugou Twins were in this class along with Izumi MIdoriya.

Acheron: 'From what I heard ... The twins and Izumi are on a tight leash. Expectedly since I did tell Nezu they were one of the reasons why I ran away.'

Ochako: "Hey! You're the girl that saved me from the Zero-pointer!"

Acheron looked to see it was the girl she managed to save with that impressive move she had done.

Acheron: "It was nothing. As a hero in training we have to have each other's backs."

Ochako: "Well that is true..Though, I thank you nonetheless! I'm Ochako Uraraka. What's your name?"

Acheron: "Raiden Bosenmori Mei..Or You could just call me Acheron."

Ochako: "Well..I'll call you Acheron!"

Ochako had a bright smile on her face.

Acheron: "Hm."

Iida: "Acheron, you made it!"

Iida walked up to Ochako and Acheron. Acheron looked at Iida and simple nodded in acknowledgement.

Iida: "Great to see you, Acheron. I knew you would make it into UA."

Acheron: "Glad to see you made it here too."

Momo was one of the people who noticed Acheron. Momo quickly got up.

Momo: "Acheron!"

Acheron knew that voice. She immediately looked at Momo. Momo had a big smile on her face and her eyes lit up with happiness.

Momo: "I can't believe you're in this class! I haven't seen you in a while!"

Acheron smiled a little.

Acheron: "It has been sometime Momo. I take it you're doing well?"

Momo: "I am! Even better now that you're here. We should hang out sometime. Like we used to."

Acheron: "That does sound great-"

Aizawa: "Are you all done talking?"

Everyone went silent. They looked to see who was it that said that. Aizawa was standing there looking at the students.

Aizawa: "Took you all long enough to simmer down and be quiet. Come on, put these on."

Aizawa pulled out a uniform.

Aizawa: "Then let's head to the field."

---

They all had the uniforms on and were on the field.