Part 9

"What have you three done," said Naruto in a dark tone.

"Ah Naruto it's not what it looks like,"

"Oh and your sitting in front of Sunako's room because you tripped and fell and can't get up,"

"No it's not eh we were just..."

"Where Kyouhei,"

"Ah he said she was to scary,"

"Well then this time I guess he will be left out of my lecture," said Naruto a glint shining from his eye.

"No no no !!!"

The lecture lasted an hour and a half the three of the looked like they would pass out because of Naruto's words.

"And next time think before you act if you ever do this again I'll make you lives a living hell,"

The door creaked open.

"Ah Sunako was I disturbing you,"

Sunako shook her head no.

"Okay how can I help you then,"

"Can you check if the bathroom is free I don't want to walk in on anyone,"

"Oh of course,"

"Thanks,"

'180 personality switch,'

"Now you guys are going to go to your room and think about what you have done,"

"Yes sir,"

With that the three of them scrammed.

"Now to check the bathrooms,"

10 minutes later

Kyohei walked down the hall and screamed at Sunako.

(Watch original for details as it's hard on my heart to repeat what he said to her)

After he finished he was covered by a tall shadow.

"Now there you are Kyohei I was wondering were you are and here I find you harassing our new housemate it seems you need to be taught a lesson,"

"Wait Naruto don't..."

"You'll be in plank position for an hour with Yuki sitting on your back,"

Kyohei went pale.

"Now get Takenage you time him and if I find out you went soft on him you'll get the same treatment and I'll double Kyohei's punishment,"

Takenage nodded.

Everyone scrammed.

"Sorry about them Sunako it seems I need to hold a tighter leash on them,"

"Thank you Naruto,"

"Anytime a right the bathroom is free so go relax and enjoy yourself I'll deal with these fools,"

"Okay,"

Sunako gather her stuff to take a bath and closed her door. She headed to the bathroom.

"Now to deal with those fools a two hour lecture should straighten them out," grinned Naruto evilly revealing share cainies.