Part 3

Naruto had started living at the lady's house, who introduced herself as Mine Nakahara. She eventually got an ID for him and anything else he needed. Then soon she started bringing other teens to the house, telling them to pay rent and everything and they could stay here. Since then, though, Naruto tried to stay away from them as they had gathered a following of people, and he wasn't into attention after what happened during his childhood. He covered his whisker with concealer when he went out and let his hair become long and shaggy to hide his vibrant Blue eyes. Kurama agreed that this was a good idea. Drawing attention would be a pain and can get quite annoying. Naruto got a job at a local to convince the store the owner was happy as he could protect himself and was a competent worker. The landlady AKA Mine Nakahara had been very friendly to him. She never asked for rent from him but always got it any way she understood that he didn't like attention.

"Naruto, how are you?" asked The Landlady.

"I'm doing quite well, Auntie," answered Naruto.

Mine Nakahara also likes to go by Auntie.

"Are you fitting in well at school,"

"Yes, no one notices me, which is fine by me because attention can be a drag,"

"I hope no one is bullying you,"

"No, none picked on me after the incident,"

"Ah yes, that almost became a problem,"

The incident was around when Naruto's first month of school. A few gangsters ganged up on him and threatened him. It didn't take long for it to get violent, and Naruto beat them up. They soon swore loyalties to him, and after a while, Naruto was quickly challenged by other gangs. It became a pain, so he just beat them all up. Then he had the respect of all crew. Thankfully, none had figured out that he was the person to beat the gangs because of the difference in appearance.

"Oh, Naruto, make sure to keep those gangsters in check,"

"Of course. Why is there someone coming over soon,"

"My niece will be staying here for a while,"

"Oh, I can't wait to meet her. What is she like,"

"She is the opposite of normal is a bit of a shut-in and has become quite the horror enthusiast,"

"Really, I've never really gotten into anything like that since I've been a bit busy,"

"You know you don't have to pay me rent,"

"I know, but I still have to get food and extra stuff I need,"

"Yea, the others don't pay me anything for the past few months,"

"Then how about you tell them your niece is going to stay here and to try to make her a proper lady to pay rent,"

"That'll be hilarious. You'll tell me everything that happens, okay,"

"Of course, Auntie,"

"Well, I better tell my niece about this development,"

"Of course, see you soon,"

Auntie left in the longest Limousine Naruto had ever seen.

"Well, this is going to be so interesting," said Naruto.