Chapter 99{Ecstasy}

Daisy's pov

As I lay in bed with him, my body hummed with anticipation and desire. His hands were like fire on my skin, igniting a hunger that only he could satisfy.

I moaned softly as his lips brushed against my neck, sending waves of pleasure coursing through me. His touch was electric, setting my skin on fire and making me ache for more.

I arched my back as his hands traveled lower, cupping my breasts and sending shivers of delight down my spine. The sensation was intoxicating, driving me wild with need.

I lost myself in the sensations as he moved down my body, his kisses leaving a trail of heat in their wake. My breath hitched as he reached between my thighs, his touch sending me into a frenzy of desire.

His tongue flicked against my clit, sending me over the edge into a whirlwind of pleasure. I cried out his name, my body trembling as he brought me to the brink of ecstasy.

I wanted to feel him, to taste him, to devour him. I reached for him eagerly, my hands fumbling with the buttons of his pants as I hungered for his touch.

When I finally freed him, I couldn't wait any longer. I took him into my mouth, savoring the taste and feel of him as I brought him to the brink of release.

He couldn't resist me any longer. Pulling me up to straddle him, I sank down onto him, feeling the delicious fullness and warmth that only he could provide.

Our bodies moved in perfect harmony, a dance of passion and desire that left us both gasping for breath. As we reached our peak together, our cries of pleasure mingled in the air, a symphony of ecstasy that filled the room.

Exhausted and sated, we collapsed onto the bed, our bodies still buzzing with the intensity of our lovemaking. As we cuddled together, basking in the afterglow, I knew that this was just the beginning of our fiery passion for each other."I love you kitten" Nathan said kissing my forehead. I was too tired to open my eyes.