Early Bloom - Baby Lasagna

Marko watched as Stipe came through the cat door with another flower in his mouth. With his tail high he walked over to him and dropped it at his feet. These past few days it has been random flowers but today it was a white and pink magnolia.

"Where did you even get that?" Marko picked up the flower and Stipe meowed, satisfied with his present

Marko picked up the flower and Stipe meowed, satisfied with his present. Marko then picked Stipe up.
"Are you stealing from the neighbours, you little rascal?"

Where else would the cats get them? Even Gertruda and Branka have been bringing home flowers. The weird thing just was that flowers have not begun blooming yet

One day he found out where the cats got all the flowers from. He had looked out the window one afternoon and seen all three cats looking at the wall. When he got a closer look he could see that there was a much larger, brown and golden cat. It looked very majestic, but he could not help but wonder if it was not too hot for it. It appeared to be a Norwegian forest cat, its floof sitting like a mane around its neck.

Marko was about to got out and investigate, when something truly indescribable happened. The majestic cat brushed up against the bougainvillea which then started to bloom.

The flowers spread as far as the cat had touched

The flowers spread as far as the cat had touched. Then it shook the branch to make the flowers fall down.

After the surprise had washed over him, he walked outside. As he opened the door all four cats immediately turned their attention to him.

"Hey kitty kitty"
He said, walking cautiously sp as to not scare it away. It just sat still, looking at him with its yellow eyes. It looked calm, did not growl at him or hiss. Just sat and stared. His other cats started meowing and rubbing against his legs.

When he came close enough to touch it, it bapped him on the head with its paw. He was expecting to feel claws but was surprised to find a soft paw resting in his hair.

He looked up at the cat, who stared back at him, eyes filled with a human-like intelligence. If he had not been so surprised he would have fallen backwards.

"M̶̺͈̐̂͗ě̶̪̝̀͘̕ͅo̶̢̯͚̿̂ͅw̵̘̩̭̫̌̾̅ͅ"

Marko thought he heard a woman laugh, but he knew Elizabeta wasn't home yet. Did it come from the cat?

Before he could react the cat jumped down the other side of the wall. He rubbed his face to collect his thoughts, when his hands brushed against something on his head. It felt leafy and as he looked at his reflection in the mirror, he could see that a flower crown of irises sat on his head.

 It felt leafy and as he looked at his reflection in the mirror, he could see that a flower crown of irises sat on his head

The thought of writing this down crossed his mind, but he would not know how to explain it. Instead he decided to take a walk around the neighbourhood, but he never saw that cat again.