𝙥𝙮𝙖𝙖𝙧?

"Abhyudayaaa, Abhyudaya rukkk, rukk na."

16 years old Gautami screamed as her bestfriend or should I say crush was walking away angrily,

"Nhii main na hi rukuga na hi tera kuch maanuga."

"Accha theek hai mat baat kar mujhse par yeh toh le."

With this she took out a tiffin, Abhyudaya knew what was inside it, it's like her weapon for him whenever he is angry with her she would brought his favourite 'Puran Poli' for him. He was determined to not fall into her trap again so he refused,

"Theek hai mat le main toh aise hi puran poli laayi thi, koi nhi main hi kha leti hu."

As she opened the tiffin, the fresh aroma of puran poli reached his nose and that was it, he melted there snatching the tiffin from her hand and running towards the bench to enjoy his puran poli.

She smiled at his antics and sat beside him,

"Aree ek bite toh de."

"Aree nhii yeh meri hai."

"Pleaseee."

"Accha ab itna please please mat kar ye le."

They both shared the delicious sweet dish with a lots of laughter. Gautami saw a couple sitting on the bench behind them, the couple must be of age 18-19 only. She saw how the girl was tensed and was panicking seeing the syllabus while the boy was assuring her. Seeing all this she smiled, she had always adored this kind of relationship which holds care, love, maturity, trust and friendship all together.

"Abhyudaya woh dekh kaise maana raha hai woh uss ladki ko. Kitne pyaare lag rhe hai na woh saath mein."

"Shayad ladki ko padhai ka stress hai."

"Haa aur dekh woh ladka kaise usse assure kar rha hai, bhai ye hi woh relationship hai jo filmo mein dikhaya jaata hai. Issi ko toh saccha pyaar kehte hai."

"Aee tujhe kaise pta yeh saccha pyaar hai? Pyaar na dono taraf se hta hai aur efforts bhi, yeh effort abhi ladki ke taraf se bhi same hai yeh tujhe kaise pta? Dekh yeh saccha pyaar wagera na sirf filmo mein hi hta hai real life mein nhi samjhii?"

"Matlab tu pyaar mein nhi maanta?"

"Bilkul bhi nahi."

Gautami felt her heart break into pieces, it was the first time she was so deeply hurt. She had always imagined Abhyudaya to be her love, the love of her life but here he is saying he don't even believe in love.

Abhyudaya enjoyed the day with her but Gautami she was in another world now, experiencing her first heartbreak.

It was dark outside now as soon the weather gets worse due to thunderstorm and lightning. Abhyudaya was dropping Gautami home, rain wasn't going to stop soon, suddenly the sound of lightning broke the chain of thoughts of present 28 years old Gautami.

As she came back to her real world she just thought of the flashback she just had. She had loved him but he didn't even believed in love. She sighed as she heard the sound of doorbell, she knew who is there on the door.

She opened the door only to see her husband, as expected, there all drenched. She quickly took his belongings and then went to warm up the food until he took a bath. She came back to their room to find him drying his hair.

"Khana lag gya hai aa jaao."

She was going when she felt his hand on her wrist stopping her. He forwarded the towel towards her indicating her to dry his hair. She smiled and took the towel,

"Even now he is thinking of romance only."
She thought,

She smiled as she remembered the flashback again he noticed it,

"Kya hua aaj toh itni khush ho?"

"Kuch yaad aagya tha."

"Kyaa?"

"Hamare baare mein."

"Hamare baarein mein?"

"Haa, Abhyudaya yaad hain ek baar bachpan mein maine tumse pucha tha ki kya tum pyaar mein yakeen krte ho aur tumne bola tha nahi bss wahi yaad aagya tha."

Abhyudaya smiled as he also remembered that incident. He looks at Gautami and can't help but thinking how he fall for this girl, he never believed in love until he found out that he is in love with his bestfriend. He even remembered how he was scared that this might ruin their friendship, and how Gautami cried when he proposed her he was so scared because he thought she is going to reject him until Gautami told him that she also loves him that too since their childhood.

"Agar tu na hoti naa toh aaj bhi pyaar pe yakeen nhi hota par kyaa karu ek ladki pe dil aagya aur usne mujhe pyaar karna sikha diya."

"Toh bass ab uss ladki se hamesha pyaar krna, theek hai?"

"Main kabhi usse pyaar krna bhul nhi sakta."

Gautami smiled hearing him, she had never expected him to say this to her but destiny always brings you the best. Today with Abhyudaya beside her she can achieve everything. While Abhyudaya, the person who didn't even believed in love now worship love, his love, his Gautami was everything for him now. With her by his side he can do anything. Everything don't go as per our plan but sometimes it's better than our plan, isn't it?