𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒛𝒂𝒂𝒓

27th April 2008,

Place- Mumbai,

Abhyudaya Mohan was dragging his best friend to a park, gate no. 10 and from there to the 4th tree in the 5th row.

"What's wrong Abhi? Why are we here?"

"Aree Gautami wait na wait a minute."

He took out a sharp object and engraved today's date there, 27.04.2008,

"Why this Abhi?"

"Aree I am here in Mumbai since 2.5 years right?"

"Yeahh, so?"

"You know na how my father's job is transferable. He got a transfer in every 3 years so we will be not able to meet na. That's why I engraved this date here. Now after I will go na you come here and see this, this will remind you of me and you will not forget me."

"So, we will never meet again after that Abhi?"
She sadly asked her best friend,

"Ohh, I never thought about that, this is serious Gautami, uhh let me think........., yeahh idea let's get married like our mom and dad then we will be together always."

"Aree but we are too little to get married na idiot."

"Ohh yess."

They thought about it for few minutes when again Abhyudaya exclaimed,

"I have an amazing idea, we will wait for each other and miss little detective as you really like to find hidden things, so after 16 years you have to find me no matter wherever I am but on this exact same date and then we will get married."

"Yeahh we can do that, till then we will be grown-up."

"Then deal done, we will meet on 27.04.2024, you will remember the date na?"

"Yeahh it's something which will be engraved on my heart forever."

"Gautami, promise me that you will find me."

"I promise, now promise me you will wait for me."

"I promise."

27th April 2024,

Place- Punjab,

A girl was driving her car with hopeful eyes, being a detective she had solved many cases but this time it was her own case, she was trying hard to search for a person. She actually got his address one month ago but she was waiting for this day to come.

The car stopped infront of a big house, the girl came outside revealing her identity.
She herself couldn't believe that she made it.

"You did it Gautami."
She exclaimed praising herself with happy tears in her eyes,

Gautami rang the doorbell and a middle aged woman opened the door,

"Kya kaam hai aapko?"

According to Gautami's information she was the househelp,

"Mujhe iss ghar ke owner se milna hai."

"Rukiye main bula ke laayi idhar aap tab tak yaha sofe par baithiye."

Saying this the househelp went upstairs and came after a minute or so,

"Aapko bulaya hai."

That's it! That was the best moment of her life for Gautami. She never feared anything but today facing him was really a scary thought for her.