XIII

"So this is Bro Alexander Guevarra." Nuel said before he sat down. "Violist sya sa lokal ng QC kaya malapit sa'yo."

"Hello sis." He smiled at me.

"Hello po." I nodded. "Parang hindi kita nakikita Bro pag sumasamba ako ah."

"Ah madaling araw kasi ako sumasamba." It was a bit awkward pero okay naman sya. "So, I heard you work as a lawyer?"

"Yeah, and you?" I took a sip of my coffee. "Sorry, Hindi kasi nakwentl sa'kin ni Nuel."

"That's fine, I'm a cardiologist." He chuckled. "Maybe I can fix your heart?"

"Hahaha, cute." I smiled as we continued chatting.

By the end of the dinner we were already talking about going on a trip out of the country.

Nuel asked for the bill.

"You don't have to pay for it." Alex said.

"It's alright I insist." I smiled at him.

"No it's okay, ako na. I really had fun tonight getting to know you." With that he brought his wallet out and took out a black card before placing it on the table.

"Set up ko ulit ang trio date natin next week end?" Tanong ni Nuel while drinking water.

"Actually, I prefer if kami nalang ni Sis Stella." Alex replied. "I really do enjoy her company."

"Oh please, Stel nalang." I chuckled. "Let's not be too formal pag wala sa kapilya."

He nodded. We all stood up and walked towards the exit.

"Would you like me to give you a ride home?" Tanong ni Alex "I want to make sure na safe kang makakauwi."

"Don't worry, I have a car of my own." With that I waved goodbye and walked to my parked car.

When I reached the lobby inabot ko na sa valley yung susi dahil iaakyat naman yun sa unit ko pagkapark. I headed up to my unit.

I changed into my swimwear before getting a glass of champagne and headed to the balcony where the pool was. I placed the glass beside the pool and poured the champagne.

As I chilled on the edge of the pool kung saan tanaw ang baba ng building ay tumunog ang phone ko.

From Unknown Contact:
-[Sent a Photo]

It was a photo of my right now holding the glass of champagne. Agad akong tumalikod.

"Why are you here?" Tinaasan ko sya ng kilay. "Enjoying the view?"

I was wearing a black bikini that revealed my fit curves and my healthy mounds, My hair tied up in a messy bun. I swam slowly towards the stairs. His eyes still locked to me.

"Answer me, bakit ka nandito?" I said as I approached him. Inilapag ko ang hawak na champagne glass sa lamesa malapit sakaniya. He was quiet but looks at me as if he wants to lunged at me like a hungry animal.

Ipinulupot ko ang braso ko sa leeg nya. "Do you want me, Santi?" Pang aakit ko sakaniya. He immediately looked away.
"Look at me." He obliged and looked at me. "It's a simple Yes or No question, Santi... Do you want this?" I was referring to my literally almost naked body.

"Y-yes."

I crashed my lips on his. He kissed me back until our kisses were full of lust already. He pulled the string of my bikinis until I was already naked.

"Shit, ang ganda mo ngayon. Ang hirap mong hindian." I helped him removed his clothes until nothing was left. He carried me to my bedroom and made me turn my back at him. I heard him open a condom and insert it on his erected manhood.