chapter 1

"jungkook, please baby open the door, i am so sorry" (taehyung cried standing outside the room banging on the door)

"I SAID YOU'RE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH STOP BANGING THE DOOR" (Jungkook yelled from inside the room frustration evident in his voice)

"Jungkookie, please. I understand i did wrong but there was an emergency at the hospital i couldn't leave that and go out with you... please open the door?.

"Sure, there was an emergency couldn't you at least text me? I Waited for you for 4 hours, i hate you" (Jungkook crossed his arms in anger sitting on the bed)

Taehyung sighed. So basically they had planned to go out for a dinner date tonight. Taehyung told Jungkook to get ready. He will come back from the hospital early but there was an emergency so he had to stay there, the surgery took a lot of time. He came back home at 2:30 am, fully tired, but now Jungkook's not ready to open the door for him. Jungkook isn't angry because taehyung got caught up with work the only thing that made him angry was, why taehyung didn't inform him, couldn't he just send a simple text telling him that they won't be able to go out tonight

"Jungkookie" (taehyung called out softly but no response. He knocked on the door again) i am so sorry" (no response)

"See, i brought your favorite fried chicken. Open the door, let's eat together" (taehyung waited for sometimes hoping that Jungkook would open the door but no. At last taehyung sighed and was about to go to their other room when the door cracked open. He turned around just to find an angry Jungkook standing there with a pout on his lips making his cheeks look more chubb, oh how taehyung badly wanted to squish his cheeks, he crossed his arms on his chest. Taehyung smiled)

"Thank god you opened the-" (he was cut off as Jungkook snatched the box from taehyung's hand angrily, he assumed they were fried chickens taehyung was talking about.

Snatching the box Jungkook turned around to walk towards the bed when taehyung immediately back hugged him. He closed his eyes when taehyung caressed his waist resting his chin on Jungkook's shoulder)

"I am sorry" (taehyung apologized placing a soft kiss on jungkook's cheek) i am really very sorry. I promise i will take you out tomorrow"

"I am not angry because we couldn't go out, i am just angry because you didn't even bother to send a text informing about the situation. I waited for you"

"I know, I know. I should have texted you. I am really sorry" (he pecked jungkook's lips) this won't happen again, I promise"

(Jungkook broke the hug and sat on the bed angrily. Taehyung chuckled and sat on his knees as he held jungkook's hand softly)

"I am sorry...i am really very sorry, can you please forgive me?"

(Even though Jungkook wanted to be more angry and shout at him but his eyes softened seeing taehyung's tired look. Taehyung looked so tired and sleepy so he thought to just forgive him. He huffed getting up and wrapping his both arms around taehyung who got up with a smile on his lips)

"Fine. Never do that again" (he said snuggling into taehyung's chest. Taehyung kissed his hair)

"I will not, i promise"

"Hmm, now go and take a bath till then i'll serve these in plates" (taehyung didn't respond he kept on hugging Jungkook, sniffing the sweet baby scent that came out from Jungkook, his scent somehow calms him down, they both hugged each other. after good 15 minutes taehyung calmed down and broke the hug)

"I'll be back in a few minutes" (kissing jungkook's forehead he left from there to take bath, Jungkook looked at the fried chickens in his hand)

"Let's go" (he ran downstairs, happily)