ch-24 : Person...

Iris POV:-
I wake up as somebody shake me awake and it was lucas. My head felt a little heavy from last night. I could see Chris, Noah and lucas were talking but what. That I couldn't hear when suddenly Chris came near me and asked "Where is Leader!?" I look around myself and see he was not there.

"I don't know?" I say and stand up on my feet. I grab my phone which was beside me on the couch.

I check the time and it was 9.27am. The others also get up.

"Let's go and check outside..." Chris says. We all agree with him and go outside. After walking a few blocks we see Eric.

He was standing on a street which had a dead end. Someone else was there with him. That Someone was wearing a full black outfit like Eric but he had a mask on which only revealed his half face. He didn't look too old, maybe 45 or 40 something

I than notice that no other people were there, expect for us and them

We hid behind a wall close enough to Hear their conversation.

"I don't think this plan is going to work.." Eric says to that person

"This is the best plan I could think!" That person says his voice was kinda deep and cold like Eric's. But I don't understand what plan are they talking a about.

"Well I don't think so.." Eric says

"So you create a plan and inform me about it later." That person says

"Sure!" Eric replies

"For now come with me. I wanna introduce you to someone; he can help you!" That person says and they start walking in the direction we were hiding. So we go and hide behind a house close by.

Eric and that person than sit inside a black car and drove off. I look at the others and they were also shocked as I was.

"Someone tell me who is that man!" Chris says

"Forget that! What plan were they even talking about?" Noah askes. Like as if we knew

"This is really weird!" I say

"What's weird?" Chris askes

"Leader's behavior! Why does he even have to meet this man!!!" I reply.

"Maybe Eric was the one who tried to kill you??" Noah says in a low voice gaining all our attention. For one second there was silence

"That's not possible!, I have seen Eric get worried for her a lot of times." Chris says

"Yeah your right!"Noah say.

"Maybe we should ask Charles he might know about this.." I say

"Okay! Anyways he was going to come to are dorm today..." Chris says "Let's go back home before Eric comes"

So we all go back to our dorm.

Few hours later Eric enters with Charles and Sean. They than come near me. I was sitting on the couch with my phone.

Eric bends down and gently touches my left cheek.

"Last night. There was a man inside did he do something to you?" Eric askes me.
Which man is he talking about. Last night I was sleeping I don't remember seeing anyone. I look at his face and he wasn't kidding. Behind him Charles and Sean were there.

"A man!?" I say. "I didn't see anyone Last night?!!"

"Did that man torture you to not tell us anything?" Charles says gaining my attention.

"Aree no!, I was sleeping I don't remember anything." I say. Which man are they even talking about. I really don't know what is going on in my life.

"You saw that man?" Chris askes Eric

"Yeah kinda. There was some kind of sleeping powder mixed in our juices. That's why we fell asleep early but I could see that man's face clearly.." Eric says while standing up.

"Did you check the CCTV camera??!" Charles askes

"Yeah!, but none of the footage showed his face.." Eric replies

"So.....I'm guessing, that man knew where and how the cameras were placed?" Sean says

"We will have to set hidden camera's than..." Charles says. This is so odd. How does that man even know where the cameras were placed. Unless and until he has been in our dorm.................

Later Eric, Charles and Sean get to work about setting new camera and checking each and every footage carefully.

In between when I found Charles alone I askes him about that person who meet Eric in this morning.

He said that, that person was one of his secret members. And he told him to go meet Eric and I also asked about the plan thing what they were talking about but he just replied It's one of their plan to catch that guy who tried to kill me. And also he said he cannot tell me that plan.

I tell this thing to Chris, Noah and lucas too..

But why do I feel like he was lieing...........

Later Charles and Sean go..

I decide to shake off this thought and think of the times when Eric actually saved my life.

"Come and eat lunch now!!" Eric yells from the kitchen. So we all go there in the kitchen

"You made lunch?!" Noah askes.

"Yep!,Now come and eat.." Eric says.

Meanwhile

Charles POV:-
I was in my thought thinking of that person who meet Eric. which iris told me "Thinking of the man who iris was talking about right?!" Sean says making me look at him.

"You know...?" I say in shock

"I'm sorry, but I heard what iris was tell you!" He replies "But who is that person?" He askes

"Maybe I know who that man is......... i'll tell you about him when the time comes" I say. "But don't tell Patrick and Chester about this!" I continue

"Okay, If you say so.." he say. I hope Eric whatever your doing is for good......

Time skips~

I

ris POV:-
It was 6pm now. We all were present in an event right now.

I was already getting bored...

Anyways this is my outfit. Do yall like it?

Chris, Noah and lucas were talking to some of their friends. I later notice Alina was also there she was trying to talk to Eric but Eric was totally ignoring her. I don't understand Alina now at all. She was so different before what happened to her now.

I than decide to walk around and see this place a little when suddenly I accidentally bumb into a girl!..............

To be continued..(-•_•-)~♥︎