First time with them - Maknae line

Han

You and Han have been dating for a month and 17 days. That's right. You counted every day and night of being with him.

That day, after a movie date, you both were walking around the park, hand in hand, sharing stories of each other's childhood. And all of a sudden, the evening sky started to turn dark and the downpour started, thunder echoing in the distance. His grip on your hand tightened, "Let's go to my place. It's closer." He said and you nodded in agreement before you both took off running.

As you both entered her cozy apartment, he closed the door behind, leaving the raging storm outside.

He turned to face you and his eyes involuntarily went to your rain-soaked shirt, revealing your delicate lace bra. His cheeks flush at the sight as his gaze lingered on your breasts, making your nipples harden under the fabric.

You shyly brought your arms up to cover your chest. Only then he realized that he was staring. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

You continued to keep your arms like that. "N-no, you're not making me uncomfortable. It's just... we...." You trailed off.

He reached out, gently taking your hands and moving them away from your chest. "We've been dancing around this for so long." His voice was low and husky as he gazed into your eyes. "I want you so much, and I know you want me too. Why don't we just do it?"

Your breathing quickens as his words ignite a fire within you. You can feel your core getting wet at the thought of taking that step.

You nod, unable to find the words. He smiles, reaching for your hand and leading you towards the bedroom. The anticipation is palpable as he turns on the dimmed lights, casting soft shadows around the room. He gently pushes you onto the bed, climbing in after you.

"Are you sure about this?" He whispers, concern lacing his voice.

You nod and smile through your embarrassment. "Yes, I want you too."

Felix

Two weeks into dating him, you realized you will have to initiate intimacy. He was the shy type. Not that you were complaining.

Even though his love language was physical touch he was a bit reluctant with it at first. Maybe he's just getting used to your new found relationship.

One day, called you to taste test his new cookie recipe. And you being the sweet tooth, reached his apartment within minutes.

You sat down on the countertop as he served the freshly baked cookies on the plate and placed it next to you and you immediately took one, taking a bite of the warm and chewy cookie, closing your eyes and relishing the taste of it. "Oh my god, this is so good. Ugh!"

He chuckled, his cheeks flushing lightly. "Thank you."

As you take another bite of the heavenly cookie, your eyes meet his, a hint of desire and curiosity flickers in his gaze, mirrored by yours.

You slowly lick the crumbs from your lips, drawing his attention to your sensuous act. He clears his throat, seemingly unable to tear his gaze away from the sight. "So," he begins, trying to regain his composure, "what do you think about my new recipe?"

"It's a winner," you said, taking another cookie. "But I don't think this is what I came here for, right?"

His eyes widen, and he swallows hard, trying to find his voice amidst the sudden rush of emotions. "Well, I... I didn't expect this."

You place the cookie on the plate, leaning forward slightly, your eyes never leaving his. "I know," you say softly, "but I've been wanting this for a while now."

A wave of relief washes over him, and he can't help but smile. "Me too," he confesses, his voice barely above a whisper as he stepped closer to press his lips against yours, feeling happy with his boldness to initiate the moment by himself.

Seungmin

It's been a month since both of you started dating. Getting to know him, you realize he's a reserved and level-headed person, rarely showing his emotions.

One evening, you invited him for a movie night. You picked a romantic comedy, hoping it might loosen him up and create a more intimate atmosphere.

As the movie progressed, you found yourself cuddling closer to him, and almost reluctantly, he wrapped his arm around your shoulder which made you smile.

Halfway through the movie, he paused it and turned to look at you, his eyes filled with desire. "This isn't really my kind of movie," he whispered, bringing his face close to yours. "But I wouldn't mind rewinding this part."

His lips brushed against yours, sending shivers down your spine. As the kiss deepened, you felt his hand slowly creeping inside your shirt, gently tracing the outline of your waist. Your heart pounded in your chest, a mix of excitement and nervousness. You could feel his breath quicken as well, mirroring your own emotions.

Breaking the kiss for a moment, he looked into your eyes, "Trust me princess, just because I don't show it, doesn't mean I never felt like I wanted this." You gulped hard, seeing the side of him you didn't know was there.

You hesitantly nodded, a slight blush creeping onto your cheeks. His fingers intertwined with yours, pulling you towards the bedroom, where the soft glow of candlelight painted the room in a warm amber hue.

"I want to make sure you're comfortable with this," he whispered, pausing at the edge of the bed. You nodded, almost too afraid to speak. And you noticed his eyes gleaming with a look that made your thighs press together.

He began to undress you, his movements slow and deliberate, as if savoring every moment. The anticipation was killing you, but you didn't want him to stop. His hands moved from your waist, up to your neck, gently kissing and nibbling on the sensitive skin there.

He then stood back and admired you, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "You're absolutely breathtaking." He leaned in and kissed you once again, this time more dire and demanding.

Jeongin

It's been almost two months since you and him started dating and you have been craving that intimate connection with him for a while now.

One day, after hanging out with him in his apartment the whole evening, you were about to head back. You both shared a one last kiss at the doorway which made your brain go haywire.

When you both finally pulled away, he wouldn't let you out of his embrace, his arms still wrapped around your waist and you couldn't quite read the look in his eyes.

A sly smile played on his lips as he whispered, "You know, I was hoping you'd stay a little longer tonight."

Your heart raced, your breath quickened, and you could feel the heat rising to your cheeks.

"I... I didn't bring anything," you stammer, trying to find an excuse, but also hoping it wasn't too obvious that you were just as eager to stay.

"Relax," he replied, his fingers gently tracing the curve of your waist. "We don't need anything. Just us."

You hesitated for a moment, then nodded slowly. He let go of your waist and you stepped back to collect your thoughts. But when your gaze met his again, all rational thought seemed to evaporate.

He led you back inside, guiding you towards the couch where soft lighting bathed the room in a warm glow. You could hear the faint strains of a slow, seductive song playing in the background. The atmosphere was intense, yet cozy.

His hands were on your hips now, drawing you closer. He leaned in and brushed his lips against yours, softly at first, then with increasing passion. You responded eagerly, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him closer. His tongue explored your mouth, tasting every corner, sending shivers down your spine.

He slowly broke away, his eyes locked with yours. "I've been wanting to do that all night," he whispered, his breath warm against your skin.

"And I've been waiting for you too," you replied, surprised at your own boldness.

His smirk widened, and with a gentle tug on your hand, he guided you towards the bedroom.

.