𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

-𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

"Father, are you sure Charlie will like this?" I asked as I helped father film a commercial. "Of course my dear!" Father said as we continued.

Later Father showed everyone the commercial, I sat on the couch, next to Angel, who was trying to touch my ears.

The scene turns static before it fixes itself to reveal a sinner stabbing another demon to death with a knife before alastor caught their attention.

"Well, hello there, you wayward sinner! Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature? " Alastor asked, the screen turning into static every time his hand was in front of the camera.

"Of course you do, that's why you're in
hell!" the screen moves back, showing the entire place destroyed.

"But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that?"

Some sinners came out from behind some rubble, looking at the overlord confused and some with natural looks.

There was even a demon shaped like a bomb, holding a pin on its head ready to explode themselves.

"Welcome to the hazbin hotel, a misguided path to redemption! Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlotte morningstar!"

As the camera rolls, scenes switching from the front of the hazbin hotel, to charlie on camera.

She waves at it nervously before angel dust comes into view, putting two-fingers over her head and another one over her shoulder. "Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands"

It shows Charlie talking to Katie killjoy nervously.

Holding up a picture of the hotel with a rainbow over it, pointing up to the sky, the news reporter narrows her eyes at her, holding a cigarette in between her fingers.

"As she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you! Here we offer fun things"

The hotel doors open, showing razzle and dazzle cleaning up the hotel. the camera turns to the left, showing off the bar. "Such as somewhat functional staff"

Cath was at the front desk, looking at the chart, she smiled at the camera.

Husk was behind the counter, obviously drunk, bags under his eyes as he fell face first onto the counter, a roach jumping on his head.

"and 24-hour pest control"

Nifty jumps onto the counter with a large sewing needle in her hands as she begins to try and stab the bug, but it's run off, nifty following it. "custom rooms"

It then shows the toilet with eyes all over the walls, creepy. "and just look at this tacky parlor! "

The screen cuts to angel dust and keekee in the living room. a piece of wood falls into the table, breaking in half, scaring keekee away.