Suprise Origami Encounter

-<........>-

Then they reach the bottom floor in there seats. Or well the seats did first before everyone comes flying down from above back into there seats from the speed of it shooting down.

And the Toads cheer for joy as they all rush out of there seats and to the outside.

"Ahem. Now we have saved Shogun Studios from the Folded Fiends!" Olly cheered as he floated off his seat.

"We were pretty great up there. Aside from being bashed by shells. And sent flying...Other then that pretty good! Let's join the others outside." Mario and Olly nodded as the three of them head towards the exit of the Theater.

-<........>-

The three of them walk through the gates of the Theater and were all greeted by cheering.

They see all the staff and all the other park visitors at the park.

Then they walk down the path in front of them as the others cheer for them. The staff then started throwing pieces of confetti at them as they cheered.

While walking down they spotted some familiar faces as they did. The Dry Bones, the first park visitors, Princess the Chain Chomp, and the Ninji.

The group waved at their friends as they walked down. They were happy to help them in the end.

They then starting hearing sounds up in the sky and looked up behind them to see fireworks being launched up into the sky.

The three of them watch amazed by the fireworks. Especially Bobby who stared at them intently. As if he was lost in thought.

They were showing off quite the in the sky with the bright lights filling up the sky.

While the firework went off he slowly turned to Mario and Olly.

"Big M... Sir..."

They both turn away from the fireworks to face Bobby.

"Hmm? What is it, Bobby? Do you have business to take care of?" Olly said the last sentence in a whisper.

"I remember!" Bobby yelled out.

"My missing memories... They all came back to me just now!"

Both Mario and Olly stared in shock.

"WHAAAAT?!" Olly yelled.

-<........>-

They walked away from the crowd and near the port where the Oarsmen was waiting for them.

Olly floated around with joy around Bobby. "And I thought this couldn't get any better!"

"We took down the Blue Streamer and you got your memories back! Such a joyous day!"

"Heh. It sure is, Sir. It was that blast of those fireworks that finally knocked the pieces back in place for me." Bobby said.

"I remember who I am. I remember where I came from. But..."

"All of the NEW ones that I've made together with you two. Are my most favorite ones yet." Mario smiles at Bobby.

"Big M... Olly... Thank you for taking care of me. I'll NEVER forget you. That's a promise!" Bobby sniffled as Mario and Olly look at each other both realising what he was saying.

"Good luck on your journey. I..I hope you both-" "Now hold on Bobby!" Olly said getting close up to Bobby.

"Just because you got your memories back doesn't mean our mission together is over! We don't need to leave each other because of that! We still got other things to do together! Taking down the other streamers, stopping my Sister, and saving Peach's Castle. Like I would let you leave that easily. You're a part of this Team!"