3. Try to get along

Ok back here's the damage yall made fighting

Ok let's goooo

Yall both were neck to neck still fighting. The towns people tried pulling you both apart but failed. When yall both let go of each other and stood you slapped the flying fuck outta gabo.

WHAT THE HELL!? He said slapping you harder. Fuck you! You said shoving him. ENOUGH! Asha said pulling you both by the arm. She scolded you as she took you both to the castle.

She'd shoved you both onto the counter and fixed up the wounds. You and gabo had a death glare on your faces. I never seen Dutch hatred in my life. dahlia said walking in.

Just for the record daliha im not putting that "get along shirt" on. I'll look stupid. You said. You always look stupid meathead. Gabo scoffed.

Right before you could say anything eles they slipped the shirt on you guys. Now you both sit there and work out your differences. Asha said. We'll be back. They said walking out.

You smirked and had an idea

You smirked and had an idea. If you couldn't get physical about stuff you could annoy him. You took three big pieces of gum out of your pocket and put them in your mouth.

What are you doing now. He said rolling his eyes. you started chewing your gum as loud as you could. EWWWWW STOP THAT! He said trying pushing you away.

Make me. You said smugly. He gritted his teeth and left you alone for a good three minutes then. Click click click click click. WTF.you thought.

You looked and saw Gabo clicking a pen. Dude- really? You asked still chewing the gum. Yes really I'll stop once you stop. He replied. Asha walked  in and saw you two.

Omg....at least you didn't fight. She said removing the shirt. You and Gabo immediately pounced off the counter and yelled. YUCK! I have to shower now. You said running away.

Ok stopping here.