1 the beginning

Ok so we making stuff like modern times just for fun lol and the cringe combacks are basically just to make yall cringe and laugh so no judgement. Language warning!⚠️ and blood btw I ship Asha and daliha so.... Ye
And so we begin...

YEAH? WELL AT LEAST I HAVE A MOM! You yelled. Like usual you and gabo were at each other's throats. THATS WHY YOUR DAD LEFT TO GET THE MILK! He spat.

At least my dad isn't dead! You threw back at him. At least I'm not adopted! He said. At least I was wanted! You replied. Gabos blood was at boiling point. He grabbed you by your hair and shoved you to the ground.

FUCK YOU! You screamed and pulled him down with you. Yall both started fighting. It got bloody. People surround you both watching it go down.

At least I'm not short and chubby! You screamed shoving him harder to the ground. At least I didn't get a boob job in the summer because I was flat! He spat.

Everyone oohed. You were furious. 30 minutes into the fight some people came to separate you too. It was Simon and Dario. That's enough buddy calm down. Simon said taking gabo to the castle.

Dario took you by the hand and took you to the castle as well. Oh damn. Safi said when he saw you both. They got into a fight again I suppose. Hal said walking in with a first aid kit.

Yep. Dario said putting you on the counter. Asha walked in with daliha and sighed in exasperation as she saw you. Y/n! Again! I never should've sent you two shopping! Asha said. You're never gonna change will you!? She yelled.

After you finished putting on your bandages you listened to her yell. Everyday I have to listen to her to you to bicker over the stupidest things! Your eyes welled up.

Everyone started to watch the tea. Will you ever grow up!? She said. You ran out of there, there was no way you were gonna let gabo see you cry. You already had enough.