𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗-16

In Rajvansh Industries

Shivansh's cabin

Hello, Shivansh beta," Kabir asked nervously.

*Shivansh remains silent, signaling him to take a seat while he himself sits in his chair.*

"What happened, beta?" Kabir inquired.

Shivansh doesn't answer directly. "Listen, I'm not here to talk with you. I want to inform you that I am taking back my investment. Your family and your so-called niece and daughter have betrayed me. I hate betrayal, and the person who betrays me, I hate the most," Shivansh said in a cold voice.Listening to Shivansh's cold voice, Kabir felt a chill of fear creeping over him.

"Please, beta, don't do this," Kabir pleaded, his voice trembling. "I know it was our mistake, but it was to save our reputation and your family's reputation. Please don't do this."

Shivansh remained silent for a moment before responding, his tone unchanged. "It's just the beginning, Mr. Kabir Jindal. You will soon see the real me," he said ominously.

"Now you can go from here," Shivansh stated firmly.

"No, no, please, Shivansh, don't do this. It will cause a huge loss to my company, you know. Please, please don't do this," Kabir pleaded desperately.

Shivansh remained unmoved by Kabir's pleas, his expression stern. "I've made my decision," he said coldly. "You should leave now."

Defeated, Kabir rose from his seat, his shoulders slumped in resignation. Without another word, he turned and left Shivansh's office,on his way to outside, he was thinking

Kabir pov

Do whatever you want, Shivansh, say whatever you want," he thought bitterly. "My day will come, and on that day, you'll be sorry. I'll show you who I am. Don't worry, that day, I'll prove who the real king is, and on that day, you won't be able to do anything."

Kabir pov ends

With each step he took, Kabir's resolve grew stronger, fueled by the desire for revenge and the determination to reclaim what he had lost.

In unknown location,

"What are you doing here, Riddhi? You know we can't meet," said the unknown person.

"Sir, I understand, but it's urgent. Shivansh and Abhyansh are digging for information about Sia and  have got know that she was missing from years from ages 10 to 20. And know digging information about it.

Unknown Person: "Riddhi, we can't afford to let Shivansh and Abhyansh uncover the truth about Sia's past. We have to protect her at all costs."

Riddhi: "I understand, sir. But they're relentless in their search. We need to come up with a plan to keep them away from her past."

Unknown Person: "Agreed. We'll have to be one step ahead of them. Keep monitoring their activities and let me know if there are any developments."

Riddhi: "Yes, sir. I'll do my best to keep them distracted while we figure out how to safeguard Sia's secrets."

Unknown Person: "Good. Remember, her safety is our top priority. We can't let her past come back to haunt her."They've contacted me for details, but I haven't revealed anything," replied Riddhi.

Unknown Person: "Riddhi, we may need to consider more drastic measures if Shivansh and Abhyansh get too close. We can't risk exposing Sia's past."

Riddhi: "I agree, sir. Perhaps we should start feeding them false information to lead them off track."

Unknown Person: "That's a good idea. Let's create a trail of false leads to keep them occupied while we strengthen Sia's defenses."