Part two

Just gonna say that italic words are either flashbacks or thoughts...but in this case thoughts cx...

.....

"OMG OH MY GLOB OH BABY JESUS..JESUS WHY!!!!!" I yelled at the screen right when the movie ended not caring who was staring. Until I turned to the left and saw the most gorgeous green eyes I have seen in my li-

"Uhm, Earth to Sasha?" Jesus said while waving his hand in my face. OMG his hands are so angelic that I wanna touch them...so close...to...touch them.
"Sasha, uhm well I'm gonna go..bye I guess," He said before turning to leave.

"Wait!!" I hollered over at him before he left, "Uhm I was wondering maybe if I... if I could..get your number?" Omg I'm so fucking stupid!!! I sounded like a girl..he doesn't want a girly boy fuuuuu- wait a girly boy?!

"Oh yeah, hold on let me put it in your phone.." He I guess said to himself. "Here ya go." Holy shitballs he has a fucking southern accent omglob I'm gonna die right here right now..o...m...g..."Maybe you can tell me your friend's number over there cuz' she's pretty hot," he purred in a seductive way..I had a crush on a guy who is straight and had a thing for my fucking best frien-"Ready Sasha?" Aiesha asked.."Yeah," I said shortly after with sadness in my voice which I know she didn't catch onto.

...

How did I not see that coming? Aiesha is pretty..she's short with short brown hair and the most sexiest caramel eyes ever...and oh god am I getting jealous of my best friend..I shoulda known he was using me in the first place..with his sexy ass eyes..oh God..thinking I had a chance with a guy way outa my league.."Sasha you've been out off it since we left the movies.. what the actual fuck is wrong??!" She yelled at me with concern in her voice. Instead of telling her I just asked her a question in response,"Aiesha, why do they call it crush?" I asked her knowing she doesn't know the answer so I gave it to her.

"It's because that's how you feel when they don't feel the same.."