a few things you should know about kasturie.....

a/n : yes she has abs and biceps.

🕸️

born on 11th august, 1999, in mumbai, maharashtra.

she's marathi.

bharati patil, her mother, died the next day of her birth.

she was raised by her father, rupesh patil and her grandmother, yashoda.

she has loved playing cricket since she was a child and her father supported her at every point.

her idol growing up was m.s. dhoni.
mahi saw her playing cricket in 2015 at a state level tournament and saw his younger self in her.

she met him the very same day and ever since he has been her mentor.

she played in the u-19 world cup 2018 as a vice captain while shubman gill was the captain of the indian team.

she's an all-rounder.

in the same year she was selected into the csk team.

she played well under the captaincy of mahi and their bond became even stronger.

she is known as the female version of mahi, that's why she was named as 'thalaivi' by the fans of chennai super kings.

mahi even taught her his famous helicopter shot.

in 2020, her father died of a heart attack while she was in dubai for ipl.

she was heartbroken because her father died during her absence.

ever since mahi has been her everything.

mahi, sakshi and ziva were like her 2nd family and she saw mahi as her father figure after her actual father's death.

cut to 2023 cwc, she played wonderfully under the captaincy of rohit sharma.

she's the life and motivator of the team.

kasturie, ishan and shubman are basically the next golden trio of indian cricket after mahi, rohit and virat.

the three of them are the closest and chaos follows them whenever they are together, they are chalta firta entertainment for their team.

then in 2024, mahi hands over the csk captaincy to kasturie.

people see her as the next mahi.

🕸️

a/n: i think that's it for now, aur kuch hoga toh add kar dungi. shayad kal subah tak prologue aa jayega also a very good thing happening in the prologue which never happened in real life.
kal miltey.

peace out.
~k.