Chapter 18

Roxana's POV
"Krystina where are you like i need to tell you something" i said. "Roxana look behind you,you butt" she said trying to find a straightener. "O hi" i said giggling. "Whats up" she said holding the straightener in her hand. "O ummm... O Yeah Oliver told me to tell you if you got the package that he send you" i said. "O I don't know can you go to the post office and check" she said. "Yeah sure" i said. Its been 3 months since we went back home from tour with the guys. There was not much thats going on since Ashley decided to get an apartment and move out of the house. At first we were hesitant but we could understand since she was going to have a child and all and she needed a break so she decided to move out to Virgina. The rest of the girls and I decided it was time to start a business together and bring together the band. Krystina said yes so she got her old drum kit and Erika got her old guitar back and i got the mics and set up back. I called john the next day and he said thought it was a great idea we just needed a little help so he help us get some gigs and if we do great we can join the guys on there next tour we will be the opening act. He asked us what we want our band named to be and we remember the band named we hand in middle school R.E.K , we knew that would be a great name. So all these 3 months so far we been playing gigs and we have a big gig tonight we are playing a night club and hi or hey records are coming to see us play the guys aren't able to come cause of tour. "ERIKA I NEEEd HILARY ShE NEEDS TO DO mY MAKEUP" I screamed this is the last gig we doo before we go on tour. "GIVE ME A MIN SHE IS ALMOST DONE OKAY" she screamed back. "Roxana i have to see the outfit your wearing today" leany said. Leany is our hair dresser and our stylist and Hilary is our make up artist. "This is the outfit u told me to wear the muscle tee and high waisted black denim shorts" i said. "Ok change the muscle tee with a graphic tee and a denim vest" he said. "Okay now HILARY HURRY UP AND DO ROXANA'S MAKE UP!!"he screamed.
20 mins later
"Ok guys i love you sooo much now hands in" i said. "3 2 1 REK!!!!".
3 hours  After the gig
"You guys did amazing!" Someone said behind us. "LUkE!!!" I ran into luke's arms and kissed him. "Awwwwwww yall cute" erika said. Then someone tapped Erika's shoulder, she turned around and sees Michael standing there with a teddy bear "You where amazing" he said handing erika the teddy bear and kissing her cheek. She was blushing at this point. "Aweee yall cute" i mocked. "Shut up" she said. "No ma'am" i said. Then Ashton comes and hugs his best friend  also know as my best friend Krystina " you were rocking on drums" he said to Krystina. "Thanks maybe we should have a drum battle" she said. Everyone oooooo. "Is that a challenge" he said. "Yeah it is" she said. "Your on" he said.
Back at the house
"Baby why didn't you tell me you where coming" i said while tangling my hands with his. "I wanted to surprise you" he said kissing my forehead. "Soooo hows calum is he okay" i asked. "Yeah he's been thinking alot lately and since Ashley doesn't live here no more he went to her house" he said. "Oh" is all i said. After lying on Luke's chest i fell into a deep sleep.
(I hope you guys enjoyed that😊)