26//✨ Verbalize Emotions

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
______________________________________

"Can you all go out? I need to talk to my wife alone." Shivansh says with a blank face.

Seeing the serious situation no one ask any question and leave the room one by one. Because after what they have learnt they know Jivika and Shivansh needs some alone time.

When everyone is gone, Shivansh walks near the door and locks the door. He then turns around and makes eye contact with Jivika who is staring at him with an unknown emotion in her eyes.

"Aap mujhse gussa ho?" Jivika asks looking at her lap. The bed dips making her look up to see that Shivansh has sat across from her.

(Are you angry with me?)

"Hum aapke sawal ka jawab baad mein dete hein. Pehle aap humein yeh bataiye ki hum aap par gussa kyun honge?" Shivansh asks.

(I will answer your question later. First you tell me why I should be angry with you?)

"Maine itna kuch chhupaya aapse. Mere pati hone ke naate aapko yeh sab pehle pata hona chahiye tha." Jivika replies fumbling with her fingers but suddenly she feels someone linking their fingers with hers that is none other than her husband.

(I have hidden so much from you. Being my husband you should have known all this earlier.)

"Jivika, aap humse kaise kuch chhupati jab humne aapse kabhi kuch janna hi nahi chaha? Haa, mante hein ki aaj hum aapse puchhne wale the lekin usme bhi aapne humein pichhe kar diya. Kyunki aapne khud hi sabko sab kuch batane ka nirnay liya." Shivansh says caressing Jivika's fingers softly.

(Jivika, how could you hide something from me when I never wanted to know anything from you? Yes, I agree that I was going to ask you today but even in that you left me behind. Because you yourself decided to tell everything to everyone.)

"Lekin yeh to sach hein ki aaj meri wajah se humare parivar ka naam kharab ho raha hein. Woh TV mein dekha maine, kitna galat bol rahe the sabke baare mein." Jivika remarks while her lower lip wobble making Shivansh to release a sigh before he pulls her in his arms. He gently wraps his hands around her shoulders while she wraps her arms around his waist silently crying.

(But it is true that today our family's name is being tarnished because of me. I have seen on TV, how bad things are being said about our family.)

"Jo bhi hua hein ya phir jo ho raha hein usme aapki koi galti nahi hein. Aapko bina koi galti kiye saza dene ki koshish ki jaa rahi hein. Lekin humare rehte huye hum aisa kabhi nahi hone denge. Jis jis ne aapki zindagi tabah karne ki koshish ki hein hum ab unki zindagi tabah kar denge." Shivansh says with anger lacing in his tone.

(Whatever happened or is happening is not your fault. An attempt is being made to punish you without your fault. But as long as I am here I will never let this happen. Whoever has tried to ruin your life, now I will ruin their life.)

"Aap kya karne wale hein?" Jivika asks pulling away from the hug and looks at her husband with fear.

(What are you going to do?)

"Hum saza dene wale hein unlogo ko jinhone aapko pehle bhi rulaya hein aur aaj bhi rula rahe hein. Sirf farak yeh hein ki tab hum aapko nahi jaante the. Lekin ab aap humari patni hein aur ek patni ke samman ka dhyaan uske pati ko hi rakhna chahiye." Shivansh replies.

(I am going to punish those people who have made you cry before and are making you cry even today. The only difference is that I didn't know you then. But now you are my wife and a husband should take care of the respect of his wife.)