Season 2 Full Trailer

The Reach

No one POV

Alyssa was riding on Silverwing (Rhaernya Voiceover: Every Targaryen that sits the Iron Throne is not just a King or a Queen, But they are a Protector of the Realm.)

Alyssa flew down.

Dragonstone

Alyssa looked over at the fire, and she was holding Edward and held him close and said "Shh, shh it's okay, it's okay, I'm here."

Rhaenrya said "I find myself in an impossible position, the enemy have usurped my throne" and Alyssa said "We'll get it back."

Rhaenrya hugged her and said "How are you? The baby?" and Alyssa said "Baby's fine" and Rhaenrya ruffled Edward's hair.

Rhaenrya said "You've been through a lot" and Alyssa said "So have you, I'm fine, I'm as fine as can be, I will power through this."

Rhaenrya nodded and walked over to Jace.

Rhaenys walked with Alyssa and Rhaenys said "I'm sorry about William, he was a good man" and Alyssa said "Yes, he was, This, my daughter will never know him."

Rhaenys said "Daughter? You think it's a girl" and Alyssa said "Just a feeling."

At Highgarden

The Tyrell banner was put up outside. More guards were put outside, and inside, Alyssa walked down the hall.

Guards bowed and said "Princess. Princess."

Penelope walked up, also wearing black, inside a banner was put up the The Tagaryen banner.

Alyssa stood in front of the table, her baby bump had gotten bigger and Alyssa said "We also need to defend the reach, stood them at this point from getting closer."

Penelope looked over and said "We'll move the Tarly soldiers more here" and Alyssa said "I also want a boulder prepared for this, Archers here to hold Highgarden, and if things go wrong, Edward gets taken out, We put him somewhere safe, where the Greens won't find him."

Penelope said "Very well , but Alyssa, your going to fight, Is that wise, when your with" and Alyssa said "Aemond murdered my brother, Aegon and Alicent and the rest of those cunts stole my mother's throne, and I'm going to fight for my family and for my children's future."

Penelope said "Very well."

Alyssa looked over and said "Prepare them, we stop the Hightowers at the chuck point, trap them in their castle."

Ser Howard said "They have gone against their liege lord, and that is treason, House Tyrell are their lords, so they've not only gone against their Queen but their lords, all they are is oathbreakers, and we shall defeat them, Princess."

Alyssa said "Thank you, Ser Howard."

Anna Tyrell said "And we'll protect my nephew" and Alyssa said "Thank you, Good Sister."

Alyssa walked out.

At Highgarden

Alyssa was with Edward and he was playing and Alyssa said "Look, what's there, oh your going to add."

Edward said "Yeah, it's big" and Alyssa said "Yeah, it's very big."

A guard walked up with a letter and said "Princess, letter for you."

Alyssa looked up and got up and grabbed the letter and read it and Alyssa said "It's from my step father, we're going to King's Landing."

Alyssa looked over at Edward.