The Princess And The Queen

King's Landing, 126 AC

No one POV

A 9 year old girl was looking at a dragon's egg with Luke and Jace and Luke said "Alyssa."

Alyssa said "Yes."

Luke said "How big do you think our dragons will be" and Jace said"Hers will be bigger than us" and Alyssa said "Yours hatched, I claimed mine, it's a completely different thing. I suppose our dragons shall be big someday."

Jace said "Well, maybe Aemond can claim a small one since he has none" and Alyssa said "Don't be rude, most dragons eggs don't hatch, and he's ridiculed enough."

Jace said "We're ridiculed too" and Alyssa said "By Aegon, and you won't be any better by stooping to their level. Aemond's never been rude to you."

Jace said "No, he's never rude to you, or you don't realize it, your too nice, Alyssa" and Alyssa said "And since when is that a bad thing."

Ser Harwin said "Alright, your parents will be here soon,I'm sure your newborn brother doesn't want to you see two argue."

Alyssa said "Ser Harwin,can you please tell my brother that kindness goes along away, and that I'm right."

Ser Harwin said "I don't think I should butt in, Princess."

Alyssa said "Why not, your the wisest one" and Ser Harwin said "I also see through that."

Rhaenrya and Laenor walked in with Laenor holding Baby Joffrey.

Jace said "Mother, look, we choose an egg for the baby."

Rhaenrya said "Ahh. That looks like the perfect one."

Ser Harwin helped Rhaenrya sit down and Jace said "I let Luke choose, because I'm a good brother."

Alyssa sat down and Jace said "I let you pick the last one" and Alyssa said "I was a baby. How could I?".

Laenor fake coughed and said "Jace, Alyssa" and Alyssa said "I know, I know, no fighting."

Ser Harwin said "Not every day an egg leaves the Dragon pit, Princess. I thought it best to escort the princes and Princess."

Rhaenrya said "Laenor and I thank you, Commander."

Harwin said "Another boy, I heard. What a fine knight you are going to make, eh? Might I?".

Rhaenrya said "Ser Harwin wishes to be introduced to Joffrey."

Laenor said "Of course" and Laenor handed him Joffrey and Harwin said "Oh, Joffrey is it?".

Rhaenrya nodded and Alyssa said "Father, May I hold Joffrey?" and Laenor said "No, no. No. Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah. Back to the Dragon pit for you three."

Luke said "Come on."

Laenor said "Before they send out a search party."

They walked out and Harwin looked at Joffrey and said "You're asleep in front of the Commander of the City Watch. Terrible lack of respect."

Rhaernya said "A certain insolence runs in the family, I'm afraid."

At the Dragonpit

Jace was being trained on how to use his dragon and Aegon, and Aemond were watching with Luke and Alyssa stood next to Aemond, Aemond and Aegon were wearing green, Jace and Luke were wearing black and Alyssa was wearing red. The Dragonkeeper said "Call Vermax to heel, Prince Jacaerys."

Aemond looked at Alyssa and said "Aegon mocks me" and Alyssa said "Just ignore him, he mocks everyone, most of us ignore him, because it doesn't matter."