𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 #𝟏

i feel like this is a bit late to do , but i did bonus chapters for my other stories so it's only fair to do one for this 😭, but there will be a time skip ight ??

JANUARY 17TH
SATURDAY

HARLEM NEW YORK
JIMENEZ RESIDENCE
1:34PM

LEILANI got down from her stool before turning around and seeing ddot staring dead at her.

she was currently preparing still for notti's birthday, and everybody else got into position, but leilani of course wanted to make sure everything was perfect for her bestfriend.

"darrian stop staring at me and come help me put up the rest of these decorations." leilani said as the group laughed at the two.

"he finna be here any minute now, and you tryna put up extra shit." ddot said shaking his head as lena covered reign and reina's ears.

"stop cussing infront of my children, and does it matter?!" leilani asked as the two then immediately started going back and forth, and the group just watched them while shaking their heads.

"yall stop, i think i hear him." dd said as leilani quickly hopped off the counter onto ddot as he sat her down. the two then stood where everybody else did before dd started laughing lowly.

leilani and ddot both turned to dd slowly as he started laughing even more. "i really can't stand you." leilani said throwing a pillow at the boy as the group then started to laugh.

"alright but for real tho, can we finish before he come?" leilani asked as the group nodded. lena decided to go fix stuff in the corner, and brooklyn helped her.

"ddot, go do somethin with yourself instead of standing there and watching." leilani said as ddot smacked his lips.

"you see me tending to our kids, hush up." ddot said as leilani looked at him with her mouth parted slightly.

"keimeir beat daddy up for me." leilani said playfully as the group laughed. keimeir was in his own world, he was currently laying down onto the couch with a bad stomachache.

"aw my poor baby." leilani said picking keimeir up before laying him down onto her chest. the boy was turning 3 in a couple months, but leilani would always baby him. he was her first born after all.

"did you give him his medicine?" ddot asked as leilani nodded quickly. she then looked over to her twin girls who were now sleeping peacefully in their playpen.

"i'm bored, where he at?" kj asked as brooklyn laughed at her boyfriend. "stop kj, he should be coming soon." brooklyn said as kj nodded slowly.

"i'm hungry too, his ass better hurry up." dd said yawning as ddot rolled his eyes.

"yall hush, he coming." jay said peaking out of the hole at the top of the door as they all went into position.

a few seconds later they heard the doorknob turning before notti walked in.

"SURPRISE!" everybody yelled in unison as notti stood there confused before a smile was quickly plastered onto his face.

"i hate yall." notti said laughing as dd and ddot quickly went up to him before giving him a tight hug.

"happy birthday twin." ddot said hitting notti in his chest playfully as the three boys laughed.

"happy birthday bro." dd said smiling at his brother as notti smiled at everybody. "yall ain't have to, but since yall did..where the cake at?" notti asked as the group erupted in laughs.

leilani quickly sat up from the couch before going over to notti with keimeir still in her hands.

"happy birthday notti, big 19 how we feeling?" leilani asked as her and notti laughed. "feels good." notti said smirking before he hugged leilani tightly.

one thing about leilani and notti was that they had a tighter bond then everybody else. they were with eachother through thick and thin, and they were always gonna consider eachother family.

"hey keimeir." notti said waving at the boy as he waved back.

"alright let's get this party started!" dd yelled loudly as he popped a balloon. and the whole room got silent.

"nigga both of my daughters sleep." ddot said punching dd in his chest lightly as dd rolled his eyes.

"my bad damn!" dd said as the group started laughing loudly. leilani just shook her head at the boy as her and notti walked over to everybody else.

they were always gonna have eachother at the end of the day.

(hey yall lmfaooo, it's literally 10:45pm, it's the best yall were gonna get 😭😭😭 (ay but bars!!)

🎉 You've finished reading # 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘- 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐓 🎉