𝐒𝟏~𝟐𝟎

WEDNESDAY
NOVEMBER 16TH

HARLEM NEW YORK
JIMENEZ RESIDENCE
7:56PM

(i jus realized i forgot to make ddot ask leilani to be his girlfriend again, so pretend he did already and they back tgt ight?)

& if it's spelling mistake, no it's not..🌚

DDOT walked into his shared room with leilani as he fixed his shirt—leilani was in the bathroom currently fixing her hair. today ddot would be doing something he should've done a long time ago.

he was finally cured from his flu, and they would be going to pick up keimeir tomorrow—but ddot "had something urgent to do" before they got their son. he would be taking leilani out to a fancy restaurant for the appreciation of taking care of him and being the best mom.

ddot realized he couldn't live without leilani a long time ago—he was just scared to show it because of their bad breakup. but he wasn't gonna let that get in the way of him loving her.

"lani ion think i did this right." ddot said coming into the bathroom as leilani looked at him trying to fix the collar of his shirt. leilani let out a small laugh before she stood infront of ddot and fixed his collar for him.

ddot watched leilani's every move with a small smile on his face—leilani was the most beautiful girl he'd ever lay his eyes on. and she knew that.

"there, i'm almost done." leilani said as she turned back to the sink to continue fixing her hair. ddot stood behind her as he examined her from the mirror. leilani was pretty without even trying.

"okay i'm done." leilani said as she turned to ddot before they quickly exited the house—the two were matching, leilani had on a small black dress, and ddot had on all black. he made her dress up for the occasion because this would be a night to remember.

RESTAURANT
8:26PM

ddot and leilani walked inside the restaurant hand in hand as the waiters quickly got them settled—ddot already booked a reservation away from everybody else so him and leilani wouldn't be disturbed.

the two quickly sat down as the waiters took their orders before leaving the two alone—"this is really nice, i love it." leilani said smiling at ddot as he nodded agreeing.

"these flowers are so pretty." leilani said as she examined the gardenia flowers besides her. she then picked them up before smelling them.

"thank you my love." leilani said as ddot quickly looked at her with a small shocked expression.

"what?" leilani asked with a small smile as ddot shook his head trying to stop the small smirk that was appearing on his face—"oh you love me for real?" ddot asked as leilani playfully rolled her eyes.

"stop you know i love you, we infinity and beyond." leilani said laughing causing ddot to laugh aswell.

"they shoulda already knew we was gon get back together." ddot said as leilani shook her head quickly. "right, they thought we was done?" leilani said as her and ddot laughed.

"we gotta upload a picture before we get home, our outfits cute." leilani said laughing, and a few seconds later the waitresses finally brought their food out. the two said a small thank you as they leilani pulled her phone out to take pictures of the food first. (she jus like me)

they then started eating while continuing to make conversation—"i miss my son." leilani said as she ate some of her alfredo that laid on her plate. "i know, we gotta see him tomorrow tho." ddot said as she nodded agreeing.

"i can't believe he already six months, we gotta buy him some more stuff." leilani said at the realization that keimeir was getting older. she wanted him to stay the same size forever, but of course she couldn't wait to see what life had in store for kj.

"we can go to the mall tomorrow while we with him." ddot suggested as she nodded. "that's actually a good idea." leilani said as he hummed in response. "let me know when you finished." ddot said as leilani looked up at him a bit suspiciously, ddot had something planned and she could just tell.

truth be told ddot was very nervous right now, he had never did this before—and he didn't know how leilani would react to it.

"okay i'm finished, what's up?" leilani asked as she pushed her food away from her—she wasn't actually finished, but she couldn't wait to see what ddot was trying to do. she was very impatient.

ddot felt inside his pocket for the small box as his heart started beating faster—ddot stood up out of his seat before standing next to leilani. he grabbed her hand as he lifted her out of the chair.

he then made her scoot over some before he slowly dropped down on one knee—and leilani's mouth dropped as low as he did. "you're kidding.." leilani whispered as she felt the waterworks coming.

ddot quickly shook his head as he started laughing—he heard the different camera flicks and he felt all eyes on them. "leilani marie jackson." ddot said as leilani waved her hand in the air stopping him—"wait!" leilani said as she wiped her tears.

"i can't believe you." leilani said before she let ddot resume—"lani will you marry me?" ddot asked looking up at her as the restaurant started cheering from a distance. leilani looked around seeing the camera flashed and people watching them.

"yes i'll marry you stupid." leilani said as ddot quickly got up before the two kissed—soon as they pulled away ddot slid the ring onto leilani's hand as she examined it.

"that's a big ring darrian." leilani said in awe before she hugged him tightly—"finally i'll be a Jimenez, i been waiting." leilani said doing a small dance as ddot laughed at her.

AN HOUR LATER

likes 34828@LEILEIXO: oh nun, jus a soon to be jimenez 💆🏽‍♀️💋 @/sugarhillddot 🤍comments limited

likes 34828
@LEILEIXO: oh nun, jus a soon to be jimenez 💆🏽‍♀️💋 @/sugarhillddot 🤍
comments limited

@DDOSAMA: 😧😧😧 that big ass ring

@NOTTIOSAMA: congrats ya 🤍

@A$KKJ: congratulations 😮‍💨❤️

@WHOISBROOKLYN: OH MY GOSHHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!

@LENAJACKSON: you better call us asap, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

@JAYKLICKIN: congrats mhs 🤍

@TJWATKINS: ...

(sorry ya im getting bored w this book, that's why i been updating my other books besides this, but ima finish it for yall 🤍)