ᵗᵉⁿ

"It's a new day

"It's a new day."

Jesse exited from his hotel room alongside Amari having their hotel room key in his wallet, with the duffel bag on his shoulder as the plans for today were to go on some water sports activities, "Findlay!" Amari shouted when seeing the blonde headed male, "Where's Tate?"

The brunette came out of her and Findlay's hotel room seeing Jesse and Amari, "I'm here!" Jesse smiled when seeing the Mcrae female, "Hi." Tate smiled when looking at the Crowell male, who came to where she was.

"Hey."

The Crowell male smiled, as he embraced the brunette with his arms coming around her shoulders, as the two didn't know but had gotten a few pictures of them from Findlay, Amari and Chelsea, "Hey, where's my hug?"

Findlay asked as the group laughed seeing Jesse and Tate now pulling back from their hug as the Crowell male looked at Tate's best friend, "Fin," He wrapped an arm around Findlay's shoulder and started messing up the boy's blonde hair.

"Jesse!"

The Crowell male smirked at Findlay who stuck his middle finger up at where he stood near to Tate, as they walked towards the Uber that he had ordered yesterday for them.

____

Jesse had paid for the water sports that he wanted to do with the money that he had transferred into mexican pesos, as everyone else paid for the water sports that they wanted to do.

Tate and Jesse had already planned that they were gonna be on the jet ski together, as the instructor handed them their life jackets as the they all went into the water and onto the jet skis.

Tate's arms wrapping around Jesse's waist as he started the engine, driving off further into the water with their friends going with them on their own shared ones, "Don't go too fast, Jesse." Tate said as her head was now leaned against Jesse's back.

"I won't."

He reassured the Mcrae female as she had her phone with her, to take some pictures as Jesse smiled when he felt her head touch the back of his life jacket.

Amari smiled from where he sat behind Chelsea seeing their friends, "He's so in love." Chelsea hummed in agreement, "He's fallen hard for her," Chelsea stated as Amari nods his head, "I think he's liked her since he started playing for Tate's tour,"

"Really?" Amari hummed watching where Jesse went a little too fast, making Tate squeal as she tightened her arms around his waist making him chuckle before he slowed down, feeling bad.

He turned his head slightly to kiss his girlfriend's cheek who smiled at the feeling of Jesse's lips on her cheek.

The Crowell male moved into the water to let Tate a picture of herself on the jet ski before Jesse took Tate's phone and took the picture of the Mcrae female, before he got back on, taking some pictures of the both of them on the jet ski together with their friends in the background.

After thirty minutes, they all got off of the jet skis, going towards the beach as they had two hours to wait to go on the other water sports, with Jesse sitting on a sun lounger as everyone else did the same, taking a picture or two with some people that recognised them.

Jesse had brought a volleyball with him to the beach, to play around with, as he got his friends to join him in playing the game, for half an hour before they all started to get hot again, running to the sea, as Jesse jumped in near to where the girls and Findlay were who all squealed at the splash from the Crowell male, "Jesse!" Findlay squealed.

Jesse pushed back his hair that came down to his face, looking at Tate who saw his eyes on her, shaking her head, "Jesse, don't." The Crowell male raised his hands in surrender, "I won't do it." He admitted, grabbing Chelsea instead who squealed, looking at her friends to what the Crowell male fell backwards with Chelsea on him, going under the water.

"Jesse!"

Amari chuckled watching his friend getting brought into the water as Findlay looked at Amari where he laughed, right next to Chelsea not getting wet or put into the water by the Crowell male.

His eyes met Tate's brown eyes who looked at him with a small smile as they started to play volleyball in the water, all of them hitting the volleyball until Jesse didn't get the ball as it went too far behind him.

Tate's eyes went over Jesse's toned stomach, and his toned body as his bicep showed when he hit the ball again to Findlay who hit the ball against his hands to Chelsea, as they all had their turn with Tate missing the ball as she wasn't paying attention, "Tate, you missed it." Chelsea said, stopping when seeing where she was looking straight at. A wet Jesse Crowell.

"Mcrae." Jesse said when seeing where Tate's eyes were on his body, "Tate." Jesse said, coming in front of her when they all started to move out of the sea, as she hummed, now seeing Jesse in front of her, "Eyes up here." He said, his hand coming to her chin as their eyes met.