I Forgot

A Few Months Later

Rin's P.O.V.

So it's been a few months and Aria still hides. The only time I see her is when she is sleeping in her room crying and screaming in her sleep. I worry for her.

Aria's P.O.V.

I don't know what to do with my life anymore. I've lost everything. I need someway to ease the pain I need relief.
I look over at the small table in my room and walk over to it.
There I saw a pair of scissors. I pick them up. I think "Will this relief my pain?"
I start cutting on my arm tears running down my face. I cut and cut blood dripping down my arms on to the ground. I fall to my knees.
I don't feel so well. I hear someone run in to my room. "Aria!, Aria come on get up." it said it sounds like Rin. I open my eyes to see Rin leaning over me cradling me in his arms. Tears drop down his face on to mine. "Yukio!!" Rin yelled out.
I remember seeing Yukio run in with Shiro. My eyes were just so heavy. "Is it ok if I take a nap. I'm tired" that is the last thing I said before I blacked out.

~Time Skip~

I wake up feeling a lot better. I felt pain in my arm and I was weak. I tried to sit up, but was pushed back down by someone. "No lay down." It was Rin. He looks at me. With weary eyes. I look around the room and see I'm still in my room.
Yukio walks in. "Ah I see your awake."
I look over at him and just stared. I sit up again not listening to Rin and sit on the bed side. I noticed I was in a different pair of clothes "All right who changed me into this" I look around
Rin and Yukio both raised there hands.
My face turned red as I walked away.
As I was about to walk out the door I hit my arm on the door frame "OW" I screamed.
Rin came up to me "I told you to lay down" I stuck my tongue out at him.
He picked me up and carried me back to my bed and laid me down under the sheets.
Yukio walked out of the room. I look at Rin and see him starting to cry. "Rin why are you crying" he looks away "You made me worry" I began to cry I made him worry about me. He put his arms around me. I cried and cried into his shirt.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry" I repeated over and over again "It's ok, but please promise me.promise me you will never do that again." "I promise" I mumble still crying.
I began to feel tired once again and I fell asleep in Rin's arms.

~Next Day~

I wake up to seeing Rin right in front of my face. I tried to move and I couldn't I was trapped. Rin had his arms wrapped around. I squirm all around trying to escape his grasp.
Rin started to move "Be quiet" I thought but it was to late. Rin opened his eyes and smiles at me. "What are you smiling about?" "Nothing just looking on how beautiful you are." I blush and look away "Can you let go of me?" Rin removes his arms from around me and I get up. My arm still wrapped.
"Rin why are you in my room?" "Because dad wanted someone to start with you and Yukio wouldn't so I stayed to make sure your alright."
"Thanks" I say in a low mumble.
"Get dressed" "Why" "Because we are going out" "Out where" "Just get dressed"
Rin leaves the room and shuts the door. I began to change into some black Jean pants a blue tank top and a black jacket with blue Convers. I then go to the bathroom and brush my hair and put it into a high pony tail.
I then go to the living room to see Rin waiting. "Where are we going?" "Come on". He didn't say bye?
After walking for a few he covers my eyes. "What are you doing?" "Nothing just keep walking." I continue to walk which ever way he lead me.
I step on to something soft and as we continued to walk. We stop. Rin removed his hand from my eyes as the bright light from the sun above surrounded me.
In front of me made me want to cry. A big banner in front of me said "Happy Birthday Aria" I wanted to cry. I forgot my birthday was today.
I hugged Rin and walked up to the table. On the table there was a cake that said "Happy 14" I smiled as I thanked them. The little party filled with the priest from the Monastery, Shiro, Yukio, Rin, and I lasted for a few hours. There were no gifts but laughing and smiling.
Soon as the party ended Rin took me out on a walk. The sun was setting and the moon full and bright appearing. We wounded up on the hill we met.
We sat down on the soft grass and viewed the sky.
"Aria, we have only met a few months ago but I have a strange feeling to want to protect you. Will you let me protect you and keep you by my side." I look at him "Will you be my girlfriend?"
I smile he hugs me tight and doesn't let go. "I won't let you get hurt I promise."
I smile and continued to hug him.
"I love you Aria."
I began to tear. Have I been freed from the misery of my past can I live in happiness. "I love you to Rin"
He hugs me tighter. This is the best birthday.

HI GUYS I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU GUYS KNOW RIN IS STILL HUMAN BUT I PROMISE HE WONT BE FOR LONG SO DONT WORRY. THIS PLOT WILL HAVE TOU ON YOUR TOES IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS I AM ABLE. IF YOU HAVE AND IDEAS FOR THIS STORY COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME. SEE YOU NEXT TIME.