Real world Again.

We had been the middle of a very... Violent sex session in a small pond when I heard the loud sound of a golden sphere coming towards us. I hid behind a rock and angrily watched the orb as it dropped from the sky to land in the grass. Mine and Hisoka's blood was still kind of in the water so I created a small tide to make it go away with my tail. I felt my body healing. Hisoka's was too thanks to my blood that he had taken from me. He looked irritated but sat there like nothing was happening.
Only he was hard.
As a rock.
And leaking bloodlust towards whoever just unteruppted us.

I caught the scent of Killua and Gon. A wide smile appeaered on my face, completely forgetting my angry sex had been interrupted.
"It's your favorite people." I whispered to Hisoka with a grin. He cocked an eyebrow and pretended to be washing off his body. The familiar black and white hair started to show through the fog. Hisoka stood up.
Still hard.
"Hisoka!" Killua and Gon said at the same time flaring up their auras. I face palmed. That's only gonna turn him on even more.
"As I figured. You've grown even more appetizing since we last met." He said flaring up his own aura. It was full of blood lust. I snickered as they zero'd in in his endowed member with sick faces.
"Who is this perverted man?" I heard some guy ask. He had side burns, dark hair and thick lips. I could tell he was strong, but it wanssnt very impressive.
"Who your teacher this time?" Hisoka asked ignoring the man's question. "Is it you?" He looked at the stranger.
"No. It's you isn't it?" He already knew it was the girl from what I had told him. He just wanted to play. He looked at the girl who was drooling, staring at his manhood.
"Stop it. Kyaaaa!" She screeched turning around and covering her face. I giggled quietly. Yep. That's all mine Biscuit Krueger. Hehehe.
"Just let me grab my clothes. And then we can talk about what it is you need." Hisoka said in a seductive voice that had me wet all over again. God I was a mess. If I had to choose between living and sex with this man... I'd die having sex with him. Hisoka came around the boulder while I handed him his clothes.
"Leave the game when I go with them. They probably want help doing something. If they see your with me then your kits won't trust you anymore. Even I don't want that to happen little fox. But I'd you stay here the Troupe will most definitely find you by yourself." He told me while he pulled his pants on so they didn't know he was talking to anyone.
"Okay."
"That's a good girl. I'll come get you when I'm done playing with them." He said while touching my cheek with his finger tips. I shivered at his touch. I frowned when he walked away putting his unter shirt on and then his shirt with symbols on over it.
"So what is it you wanted with me? Well with Chrollo?" Hisoka asked giving me a distraction to put my cloak on. My clothes were in ripped shred at the bottom of the pond.
"What are you doing here?" Gon asked standing up straight. I flinched. Would they try to stop him if Hisoka told the truth.
"I'm looking for a nen exorcist for Chrollo." He told them. It was almost the truth. He was working with the Troupe and for Chrollo to find it. But if he said the Troupe were here the boys would probably try to stop them. He had explained everything to me a few days ago. How the Troupe kidnapped the boys and how their good friend was the chain user. But if they tried to stop the Troupe from finding this person, his fight would be put off even longer. He's already taking longer than he wanted to because of me.
"Surely that isn't all you wanted." He asked huskily bringing me back out if my thoughts. If accidentally spaced on the rest of what had been said.
"No that's all I wanted to know." Gin said innocently. I giggled. He was pretty cute sometimes. Killua hung his head at his best friends innocence and Hisoka sweat dropped.
"Actually we were looking for really strong people to help us with something. Would you please help us?" Biscuit asked putting her pink eyes to work with sparkles. I sweat dropped. Hisoka didn't even look her way. Just turned his head so I could see his "see, told you so" smile.
"Sure. I have nothing better to do anyway." Hisoka purposefully dropped a hint to the boys that he was lying.
"Wait a minute!" Gon yelled.
"We don't trust him!" Killua yelled at the same time. Oh boys.
"No. I can tell he is a very kindred person." Biscuit said in a girly tone. The boys looked down at her hands and back up. I knew she must have written something in Nen. Hisoka must have seen it too because he made a Nfufu sound. He looked behind him to me while they were talking in a small circle.
"I'm going to go take a toilet break." Hisoka said still gracefully even while talking about peeing.
"Okay. We'll wait here when your done and then we'll take off." Biscuit said with her shiny eyes to him. He walked towards where I hid behind the boulder and under my cloak.
"I'll come get you when I'm done helping them." He told me leaning down to kiss my lips. The kiss deepened after only a second and he slammed me against the rock causing a small mewl to escape my lips. He pulled my cloak away from my body and wrapped my bare legs around his waist. I moaned into his lips as his hand went between us and began rubbing my still wet womanhood. I broke away from his touch and sloppy kiss with a gasp.
"Stupid! They'll hear hnn~ us and know something is uhh~ up when you don't go out there in hnn~ a minute." I said through mewls. He didn't listen, just smashed his lips back to mine to silence my sex sounds. I felt myself climax after he entered a finger into me while his thumplb still rubbed me in my sensitive spot. He held me as I panted and tried to remember what my name was.
"That, little fox, was only a tiny bit of pleasure that you'll have when I come back for you." He whispered in my ear before setting me back down and helping me close my cloak.
"Your so cruel to me Hisoka." I whimpered. Now I wanted to feel him inside me. He chucked and kissed my lips once more.
"Go on then. I look forward to our next meeting little fox." He told me before walking back to the group. I watched as they all walked off before bringing out my binder and pulling out a leave card. I asked the little white haired girl to take me to heavens arena and spawned in one of those golden spheres outside the tall building. I walked in the doors, walking past the line of people.
"Hey! You can't just cut us off!" A man yelled at me. I released some bloodlust aimed at him. He started sweating and backed away from me into another man behind him.
"I'm a floor master. Don't talk to me scum." I snarled at him and anyone else who opposed me going ahead of them. He nodded quickly. Hisoka and I were both floor masters. The four months before going to Yorknew City I spent training here from the first floor. Then went to floor 59, then to 100 then to the 200th floor. I beat all 10 matches they assigned me since I didn't skip out like Hisoka did. Not losing one. Now I had my own floor at the top of the building, but still spent all my time in Hisoka's pent house with him. But since he had his card I'd have to spend time in mine until he came back. Everyone had their own sense of styles so we were able to pass my tail and ears off as just a costume while I fought. I had to concentrate on not wagging my tail unless I was moving. It was pretty hard. The floor master I stole the spot from was a woman with lots of tattoo's and a large bust. She was strong but not as strong as me or, half the other floor masters at that. It was over quickly with her heart next to her body. I move I'd learned while watching my mate fight people. He said you could kill freely on these levels, and that I did. All of the money I made went into Hisoka's account since I didn't have one but he never touched it. It was only mine. I landed on my floor which was two floors above Hisoka's. I went into my pent house and walked to the kitchen. The only thing I had was some milk that was probably spoiled by now. I liked the cafeteria food and didn't know how to cook. I grabbed my membership card and walked out to the cafeteria. This was going to be boring until my Hisoka could come back.

I'm going to start doing shorter chapters so I can have more parts. My other chapters were like 3000+ words and making my story go by faster. So I'll make shorter chapter with more parts than I intended to. Thank you for reading :) sorry these chapters are kind of slow. Like I said before. I have major writers block lately. Please bear with me for awhile hehe.