Having a Blast

Taylor's Pov:

We had so much fun at the Theme Park that Day. Emma got to Intereact with so many Disney Characters that it was so cute to watch and take Pictures of. I even took Pictures of her and Travis with the Disney Characters and he took Pictures of me and Her with them. Some Tourist helped with taking Family Photos of us with the Disney Characters by taking them on my Phone. And in return we let them take Photos with me and Travis.

Even though we did run into Fans at the Theme Park they were respectful and didn't bother us a whole lot they did Intereact with us and asked if they could take a Photo with me and Travis. While meeting them I agreed to sign anything they might have on them. Most Fans were respectful of me Dating Travis they were even big Fans of them to  since some of them supported the Chiefs.

The Day couldn't have been more perfect. This is just the Vacation that we needed before the Second Leg of my Tour started back in May. And once that begins everything will be thrown into Chaos and I won't get to spend as much time with Travis or my little Girl as I would like. Travis said that he will still be coming to the Dates when he can make it and we can be together after the Show. But that won't stop me from missing him on Days when he couldn't show. And I was worried at  how Emma was going to handle Touring. Of course she will be Traveling with me and staying with Mom and Dad when I performed, but even when I performed I don't like to keep her out of my sight.

I sighed looking around the  Theme Park. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do for a living it's just  they don't prepare you by telling you that you will miss being with your Family while your trying to please a Stadium of Fans Night after Night. But at least my Family gets to Travel with me and I couldn't be more greatful. They get to see what I do onstage and I couldn't wait to share with them new things that were coming to the Eras Tour very soon.

Emma is having the time of her Life today. I wish that I could let her be here all the time because it's her happy place. And Emma just loves the Kids rides both Travis and I would ride the rides with her and have just as much fun. Emma also loved the Water Park so we we visited that. I just hoped when it came to going back on Tour that she could be just as Excited with this Enthusiasm about my Tour because I really wanted her to see me perform.

I couldn't wait to see her expression on her face when I changed into lots of different Costume outfits, rose up on the Stage on a Lift as I would Sing my Songs in different Eras. I know what she would find more interesting is the different Costume changes and the many Dancers that would join me Onstage. Emma did say that she is a big Fan of my Music she even told me that before I found her she would listen to my Music to provide her comfort.

At the end of the Day, we decided to call it a Day. We would return the next Day to catch up on any Rides that we may have missed. It was almost time for Dinner and Travis took up that lead he knew of a Family Friendly Restaurant he wanted to take us to. I was in the mood for some Seafood but I wanted to go some place really nice.

Travis winded up choosing Seafood Bay which is a Famously Well Known Seafood Place not far from the Theme Park.He had even Reserved us a Private Table so that we could have Dinner in peace and I really appreciate the fact that he did that. Emma wasn't used to eating Seafood just yet so I had ordered her some Chicken Strips, Mac and Cheese and a Sweet Potatoes I would mash that up for her.

Travis and I were both deciding on what to get. We are really big Seafood Eaters and it was hard to decide what to get. So we both decided on the same Meal Lemonand Garlic Shrimp Linguine meal and we got to pick any sides we wanted. We both asked for Sweet Iced Tea and we sat down Chatting while waiting on our Meal to arrive. Emma kept herself busy by coloring with Crayons and Paper with Drawings on it. Today was the best close to normal Day I've had in awhile.