Going for Ice Cream

Taylor's Pov:

After Therapy, we went a local Ice Cream Shop. My favorite Ice Cream Shop was The Dairy Queen because you could pick out lots of flavors.

Emma had done surprisingly good in Therapy and had talked some about what had happened to her the Therapist had written things down in her Notebook and I had hugged Emma for being good and for telling her side of things.

After the Session I rewarded Emma with some Ice Cream at a local Dairy Queen she chose Strawberry and Chocolate while I picked out Rocky Road we both sat at a Booth to eat our Ice Cream.

Luckilly that day there hardly wasn't any Paparazzi around and we got to enjoy our peaceful day out. I didn't feel comfortable exposeing Emma just yet to the Paparazzi because I didn't want them to write wrong things about her. Some places like atfending Awards Shows I probably wouldn't take Emma I would just let her stay with Mom and Dad.

Watching Emma eat Ice Cream was just the funniest thing. She absolutely loved it and made a complete mess it was all over her face and she was just wearing it. I just laughed at her and took a picture of her on my Phone.

I posted it on my Instagram and Captioned it "Emma's first time eating Ice Cream at Dairy Queen with me".

My picture instantly got tons of likes from my Family, Friends and Fans that follows they all think that Emma is Adorable the other day I had posted pics of me and Emma when the Adoption was made Official I figured they had the right to know before the Media had found out.

It hadn't taken long to fill out Adoption Paperwork online it was faster doing it over the Internet. In a few short Weeks Emma would legally be Mine but to me she was already mine.Everyone was happy that I had Adopted her and so was I having her made the Mansion feel like a Home again.

The only People that wasn't happy about the Adoption was Joe and several of my other Exes Calvin, and some other random comments from negstive People online. Calvin being one of the rudest asked "Who would give you a Kid?"