Chapter 7

Jessica in mm

Fargo POV

No words can describe how I'm feeling right now. The best word at this point that I can think of is...broken. You don't know how much I just wanted to burst into tears Seeing my daughter like this while that demon, snake, wench walks the streets. How could you do this to a child? How could you be so selfish, self-centered, heartless, to an angel like my Jewell?

"Fargo can I...talk to you for a minute, outside?" My cousin asked. I was hesitant, because I knew I needed to stay here with Paradise and Jewell in case she wakes up. I looked to Paradise and she nodded notifying me that she was okay. I stood and followed him out of the hospital room.

"Look Fargo, you've had a long day and I can see it in your eyes that you're tired and you need to let go for a bit. I know how you are and you don't like to allow people to see you down. So how about you head home-"

"I cant-"

"Listen to me, we will be here. Just head home for about three four hours, rest, come back and be with your family." I was really hesitant.

"I guarantee that you won't miss anything, we will watch over Paradise and Jewell. Rest, you need it." I reluctantly turned and walked to the elevator. Waiting as it finally came to a stop and I stepped off. Paparazzi waiting outside with flashing cameras asking questions, as I made my way to my car. I wish they'd leave me the hell alone! I can't even go see my daughter without them following after me like lost puppies.

I was probably gonna appear on tv looking almost lifeless with questions scattering on how I could be so distraught. I wasn't gonna give them an answer. They weren't entitled to one. This is MY life. MY family. NOT EVEN THE DEVIL'S SPAWN CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!

I leant back in my seat, running my hands through my hair and down my face. I let out a frustrated scream before punching the leather said seats. Why would someone do this!?! They were my everything and now I could lose something so precious to me! This hateful-ugh!

Arriving home I could feel the tears brimming in my eyes, threatening to pass. I hop out the car, not even bothering to wait for the driver and rushed to the house. Pulling a key from my back pocket, I unlock the door and step in, closing the door behind me. I felt as a few tears spilled past, and a loud cry came from my lips. Slaming a fist into the wall resulting in a huge hole. I didn't care. I wouldn't care if this whole house were to burn, it doesn't even matter.

Speeding up the stairs, breaking things on the way I move towards my bedroom. Bursting through the mahogany doors, I head to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I notice the bags, the drained look on my face. The pure sadness. Turning on the faucet, I throw a little water unto my face. Drying it and glancing in the mirror again, I head into the dark bedroom. Making it to my king bed, I climb in and pull the covers over me, staring to the ceiling, unable to go to sleep.

I close my eyes and suddenly feel a hand glide over my chest and breath against my face.

"Is the brat finally gone?" Suddenly all the anger came out of me and pulled me to now straddle this witch, strangling her.

"You bitch! How could you do this to a child!?! You belong in hell! I should kill you right now!" I screamed. She claws at my hands, trying to get words out.

"Stop...please...we-"

"There's no we!" I stood and slung her by the neck to the floor. Turning on the nearby lamp, I climb out of bed to her whimpering figure. Grabbing her by the neck, I spoke directly to her.

"I don't hit women, but for you, I'll make an exception. Be prepared to live the rest of your life in hell. Looney bins, Prison cells, a woman named Sheryl making you her new bitch. See you fucked with the wrong man, wrong family. You were actually crazy enough to think I would leave my family, for you after this incident? Even if my daughter were to die, which she won't by the way...I would still be with Paradise. I love her, not you or any other delusional woman that thinks she can come before her. Now when you wake, you won't see me ever again." I quickly pressed into a pressure point on her neck and watch as she went limp. Dropping her to the floor, I grab my phone from the stand.