"Where is everyone maa?"
Archana broke the silence.

"You dad along with your uncle and mama went out, maasi and kids are Upstairs, your father in law, left in the early morning and remains are in the backyard."
She just nodded at her mother having her food.

Finishing his food abhimaan waited for her to finish.
"Aap jayiye main aati hu. "
Abhimaan just gave her a nod, rubbing her shoulder before walking away.
As soon as abhimaan disappeared from their sight, Her mother smacked her head making her hiss.

"What amma?''
She winced rubbing her head.

"What amma amma Archana?
Do you even know what you are doing? It's not at all time to be careless, you have a little life in you, stop the stupidity of yours, maintain distance, you twoo. "
Archana signed understanding the whole meaning behind her mother's words. She sighed,

"Amma, listen to me. Iam not pregnant. "
Her mother frowned.

"Yes amma! We aren't pregnant, it's just that kit showed wrong results, first positive and then negative.
I just got to know it, that iam not pregnant. "
She lied about the last part.
Archana waited for her mother to say something but, all she got is silence.

"Amma! Gussa ho? "
She nodded in no.

"Iam not at all angry with you Archana, instead I am happy that you aren't pregnant, i was worried about you managing everything, it's your age to enjoy and achieves something, no matter, even if you are someone's daughter in law and wife, you always will be our daughter and we always want your happiness. "
Archana smiled at her words.
______________________________________

"Ohhooo, here comes our rana sa. "
Abhimaan snapped up his gaze from his mobile at his friend's remark.
He glared at him amf found his friends Supressing their laugh, while his brothers are avoiding eye contact with him.

"What happened? "
He asked frowning settling beside agastya who is the only normal one according to him.
He frowned when agastya too gave him a smirk.

"What the hell happened to you guys.?"
He shouted, to which siddarth and shaurya broke into laughter.

"Why are you teasing him, bechara, it was just his first night, last night, haina, abhimaan bhai. "
Aaheli walked to them with beverages, she settled on the single chair beside shaurya.

"Aree yaar! What's this, what happened?"
She smacked shaurya's hand who is still pressing his mouth together.

"Bhai ne kal raat palang thod performance diya, palak thod diya bhai ne kal raat. "
Aaheli spitted out the coffee she is sipping at Arjun's words.
Abhimaan just gave her a neutral look when she looked at him widening her eyes.

"I think i should go from here. "
She chuckled receiving a thumb from siddarth.

"Bhai, I know you are too desperate but bhai, how? "
Arjun settled beside abhimaan, he just Hiffed shaking his head.

"Don't say anything arjun, tadap hi aisi hain. "
He glared at agastya at his reply, they shared highfive.

"Don't talk too much, you have a wife too and everyone here know how bastard you are. "
Abhimaan screeched picking the coffee cup.

"But bhai, what you tell to your father in law, Iam too much excited to see his reaction. "
Siddarth's excited voice made him frown.

"What will he say, he would be very happy getting a son in law like my brother who loves his daughter so much. No man can ever match his intensity of loving her. "
Avyaan's reply made shaurya nod.