part - 2

In the soft glow of dawn, a men rises from a night of fragmented sleep, mind already buzzing with the day's challenges. With determination etched on his face, he shuffle to the window, greeted by the gentle embrace of morning light filtering through the curtains. Amidst the tranquil silence, he begin his ritual , a glance at the headlines, a sip of coffee to awaken the senses, and a meticulous review of the day's agenda. Dressed impeccably, he stride purposefully through the corridors of power, ready to navigate the complexities of governance with finesse and resolve.

After reaching the office he called his P.A. and ask for his day schedule . Looking at the schedule,
RYAN - today seems to be a very busy day. Oh God, also I have to go to the college for some publicity stunt .

Damn this shitty traffic Today is such a busy day, this useless traffic from above is making me crazy.

In college parking lot

Ryan pov

I was talking to someone on the phone when I heard a loud noise And I saw from the window of my car that my driver had hit a scooter. I was Already feeling Exhausted now this shit oh god .

I gave some money to the driver and signaled him to leave.

The college auditorium buzzed with anticipation as students filed in, their chatter filling the air with excitement. The stage, adorned with crimson curtains, stood tall at the front, awaiting performers. Soft lights bathed the room in a warm glow, casting shadows that danced along the walls. Rows of seats stretched out, neatly arranged, each one eagerly awaiting its occupant. The hum of voices subsided as the lights dimmed, signaling the start of the event, and all eyes turned toward the stage, eager for the show to begin.

I would like to invite Mr.RYAN SHAH on stage To guide aur students and speak two words of encouragement to them .

And there we go I deliver some encouragement words to students and trust me I don't give a fuck what they wanna do with their future it's just a publicity stunt for party otherwise I will not even show the face of the collage.

From their we directly headed towards principal office for the " main work " for which I'm here ... We discussed some deals .

I was going towards the main gate from the office when I bumped into some girl and I walked away from her. But that girl tried to pull my coat.
I turn towards her with the look of what you want miss ?

Girl - andhe ho nhi naa toh fir aakhein kha h yaa fir use nhi lete ho asia kyu nhi krte unn aakhon ko donate hi kr do kisi aur ke hi kaam aajayegi tumhe toh kaam leni nhi h .

That girl kept saying something , I didn't want to create a scene, so I said excuse me miss , But that Little stubborn creature starts again

- you are excused mr. ek toh Dhaka
Maarte ho upper se itna attitude bhi dikhate ho chup chap se muje sorry bolo aur dafa hojao

Hearing all this, I almost lost my charm , I the RYAN SHAH never ever said sorry to anyone and here this Little girl saying me to say sorry to her in front of fucking whole college. I felt very angry but everyone is watching me , so I keep my anger under control.

And said miss listen their must be some misunderstanding I have no intentions to push you so leave please .

But that girl is not ready to leave my way people started gathering and why not Tamasha chl rha hai na ... In middle of this chaos I received call from my P.A. and yeah I have to leave quickly from here . So I said sorry to her ( yeah I said sorry ... kyuki bhes ke aage bean bajane kaa koi fayda nhi h ) and move on . But not before giving her a warning.