Ep:12-The Past

A/N Jeon Lachu pov

Flashback of 11 yers ago

When yn was 8 yrs old/The day when there dad dead

Yn and Felix want to spent time with Mr.lee a.k.a twins dad cause it's been long time they three don't spent much time because of mr.lee's work but the day they want to spend time.Mrs.lee told them there dad have so many work but the twins don't buy it they want dad with them no matter what.mr.lee thought to do those work later. he told the twins to get ready they 3 are going to out.

While walking through the road side mr.lee teased the twins for crying,the twins got annoyed and pushed him near the road unfortunately his enemy were their watching them,they want to kill mr.lee.

Mr.lee's enemy hired his man to kill mr.lee, and right now it is the best time.

When they saw mr.lee is near the road his men roaded the car towards mr.lee and BOOM mr.lee meet with the accident.The twins saw this was shake in faer they run towards there dad and try to wake him and worked,the people who is near them called an ambulance and taked me.lee to the hospital.

✯_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

As they arrived at the hospital mr.lee's family/the twins mom and siblings were their the police informed them.

The doctors told mr.lee don't have enough time he want to meet yn and Felix.The twins went to see there dad Mr Lee told them he know who I behind this he asked the twins to promise them that they take the revenge, twins promied after few seconds mr.lee stopped breathing he...dead.

✯_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Mrs.lee, Junwoo and Suzy blamed the twins for there husband/dad's death, when the police showed them the cctv camera. But the other siblings don't buy it they asked the twins, twins told them everything.Twins told they they don't pushed dad that much they slightly did it.

The siblings try to say this to mrs.lee but she don't listen.
She treat the twins badly slowly slowly the twins thought it is there fault that mr.lee dead ,they blamed themselves,
but thanks to there other siblings, they support the twins,calimed them it is not there fault.

After a month mrs.lee,junwoo,Suzy Start to abuse them when do-hyun,sung Kyung try to stop them they also get beat.The abuse continued for a year.

When it was Mr Lee's 1st death anniversary mrslee kicked the twins out, Do-Hyun,sung Kyung,Jong-suk,Minho support the twins they also kicked out.

✯_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Do-Hyun,sung, Kyung, Jong-suk stopped attending school they do full time job and told the maknae to attend school.In school students start to bully them calling fatherless,killers, buggers and every bad words.It continued for few months.

One day a old man helped the siblings.he gives them money,he helped them to change the school and everything.That was only for 5 years after that the old men dead because of cancer.Before he die he give all his property to the Lee siblings.

After one year they meet someone their first friend his name is Park Jo (random name) he was with the siblings in up and down.Few months of being friends he proposed yn she happily accepted,-who wouldn't do it when his/her crush propose them- and start to living together they both were happy untily she noticed his change he became more jealous,over protective, getting angry,he started to control her.Becasuse of this change in personality she broke up with him,but he don't allowed it that time she come to know that he don't love her but he is obsessed with her.