➪𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 (end)

Flashback (at the studio where jungkook found the pictures in the cupboard)

“Let's leave everyone. All set?” Namjoon asked as he asked everything into his bag and looked at everyone who were also busy with the same. But his eyes stopped at Jungkook  who was staring at a particular cupboard without blinking.

Namjoon forrowed his eyebrows seeing the lightly red eyes of Jungkook. He saw how Jungkook's leg shook indicating how much he was nervous. He moved towards him and sat beside Jungkook  and rubbed his back gently.

“Hey Kookie!” Jungkook slightly flinched at the sudden noise that pulled him out from the staring contest with that certain cupboard. He gave his hyung a small smile.

Even tho Namjoon could see very clearly how Jungkook  was behaving out of his behaviour, Namjoon didn't ask him anything. “still not over the stalker thing huh? Don't stress too much. We are here with you bun”

“I know hyung. I am fine. Just shocked with these that happened. Just that hyung. I'm fine.” Jungkook smiled slightly. Namjoon sighed softly and pulled him into his embrace and held him tight.

“Just remember that you have us with you” Namjoon pulled out from the hug and offered a slight smile before getting up. “let's leave everyone”

<The next day>

“I think we should keep this tune in the second part. So there will be a beat change and we can add the rap part” Namjoon told to Yoongi and Hobi. They both nodded as they tried out the alternative ideas try as with them.

“I will bring some more papers. These lines are not suitable for this song.” Yoongi said and went the cupboard for some papers. But as soon as he opened the first cupboard he was shocked to death. “what the hell!!”

“Hyung what happened?” Namjoon asked to Yoongi and Hobi stood up in alert going to Yoongi.

Once Hobi took a peek inside the open cupboard, he gasped and took a step back. “Shit shit shit. What-what is happening?”

Namjoon also immediately went to the cupboard. And just like the other two he too gasped loudly in shock. “Oh my god!!! Hyung!! Our bun! Did he see this.”

“I think he saw this. He was looking so tensed and terrified yesterday after I told him to bring some papers for me.” Hobi fell on the chair, he ran his fingers through hair.

“That fucker!! What does he think himself. If I get him in my arms I'm gonna fucking tear him apart. Fuck I'm going crazy” Yoongi threw the pen in anger and pulled his hair.

“And why the hell didn't Jungkook  tell us this. If he saw then why the hell he hid it from us!?!” Yoongi screamed in anger. “I am not going to leave this like this. First I have to put something into that Jungkook's brain” He rushed to the door to leave but Namjoon immediately held him.

Hyung, what are you doing? We have to handle this calmly. The stalker is very dangerous. If one of our moves goes wrong, it can cause Jungkook's whole life. So think” Namjoon spoke in a calm tone ecn tho he was going insane in his mind.

“That's right. This is about Jungkook. We have to be careful” Hobi said as he made Yoongi and Namjoon sit.

“I know but I'm just mad at the fact that jungkook didn't say anything to us.” Yoongi looked feeling miserable.