The male protagonist won't be released until the next chapter, see you tomorrow~
Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2020-09-23 21:59:04~2020-09-24 22:16:18~
Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Hehe from ydl; 5 bottles of LEE; 2 bottles of Lazy Beans from Maple Pot;
Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 4 Lively

Chu Xi became famous in the Lin family. After knowing that Aunt Lin was angry and left because of her, the Lin family looked at her with something wrong.

Who is Aunt Lin? Speaking of which, Lin Laoer's family is really impressive. As soon as the old lady disappeared, they broke up the family. All the good ones were dragged into the eldest brother's house. If it weren't for Lin's mother being quite fierce and tough, otherwise with Lin's father's doughty temperament, not even the dregs would be left.

From the moment they entered the family, the good reputations of the two sisters were all due to Aunt Lin. The faults were all related to Lin Ma. Especially after adopting Lin Zongqi, Lin Laoer's family was in debt to their eldest brother and the others. It's like being in debt for eight lifetimes, we have to bow our heads when we stand together.
If Lin's mother hadn't given birth to three children in succession, she would never be able to hold her head high in the team. Just like that, Aunt Lin said that these three children were all due to her son's luck. Although Lin's mother was angry , but she dare not really blame her eldest son, for fear that this blessing will also disappear.
Fortunately, her eldest son has a good temper, otherwise she really wouldn't know how to treat this son.

But Aunt Lin is a mountain weighing on their heads. In the entire production team, Mama Lin is not as good at giving birth as Aunt Lin. Dad Lin is not as smooth and capable as Uncle Lin. The children in the family are not as good as Uncle Lin's family. He is strong and attractive, and the only promising eldest son is adopted from his uncle's family. It's no wonder that Lin's mother feels comfortable.

Especially when people in the team chat with Lin Ma, they always say, "You are lucky to have such a good sister-in-law. You must treat her well in the future."

'' It's okay, after all, she gave you her son."

"..."

But she couldn't reply yet. If she did, she would be heartless.

So facing Chu Xi who could compete with Aunt Lin, Aunt Lin was so happy that she hardly even woke her up the next morning.
Lin Chunmiao seemed to notice the change in Lin's mother's attitude towards Chu Xi. Her face was a little ugly, her mouth was pouted while eating, and her triangular eyes looked sideways at Chu Xi, wishing she could turn her head to the sky.

Whatever dish Chu Xi picked, she would grab it first, and when she finished, she looked at her with a proud face. Lin Ma also saw something was wrong, and slapped her angrily, "What are you doing? If you don't want to eat well, then don't eat. "

Think she is wasting food.

Lin Chunmiao was humiliated by Lin's mother, her face couldn't be wiped away, and she collapsed. She thought it was because of Chu Xi, so she glared at her hard.
Chu Xi looked at Lin Chunmiao. This time, she was not silent like before. Instead, she pulled her face and immediately became cold. The sight made everyone on the table tremble, including Lin's mother.

She is obviously still the same delicate and beautiful person, but her whole feeling is completely different.

Chu Xi didn't want to give people the impression of being weak and can be bullied. She had seen people like Lin Chunmiao a lot. She would typically push her nose and face. If she didn't suppress him once, she would be the one who suffered in the future.