𝙰𝚞𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚢 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳

[Sydney Smiles/Thomas - see faceclaim]

༄ FULL NAME

Audrey Celia Jackson

༄ NICKNAME(S)

Dee [by her family and closest friends - when she was a toddler, she always pronounced her name as ' Audee ' and it stuck.]

༄ PREFERRED NAME

Audrey

༄ GENDER

Cis female

༄ PRONOUNS

She/her

༄ SEXUALITY

Demisexual, panromantic

༄ NATIONALITY

American

༄ AGE

14 [she mainly has older friends though, people who are 15/16. The 17/18 year old class her as a little sister in a way]

༄ BIRTHDAY

14.12

༄ ZODIAC

Sagittarius

༄ HIGH SCHOOL YEAR

Freshman

༄ FACECLAIM

Sydney Smiles [Real surname Thomas - Tall Girls, Wandavision - a few images but no gifs]

༄ BACKUP FACECLAIM

young Amandla stenberg [2012 - many gifs and pics of her as Rue in the Hunger Games ]

༄ HEIGHT

5"3

༄ PHYSICAL TRAITS

Same as her face claim, dark hair, dark eyes, pretty much an average African American teenager. The only thing that really sticks out is a small scar on her arm, which she got from her childhood cat when she was small.

༄ 5+ LIKES

Reading, writing, murder mysteries, watching old book reboot [e.g. Agatha Christie reboots], hanging out with friends, studying.

༄ 5+ DISLIKES

Avocado, being late, boredom, writer's block, everyone else being busy when she isn't.

༄ HOBBIES

Writing, a bit of sewing, reading.

༄ PERSONALITY

── As her stereotype suggests, she's very lovable. The whole group, or at least those who know her, can describe her as either "cute", "nice", or "adorable". The people who don't know her will most likely learn to love her during the game. Everyone will try and protect her, being one of the youngest.

── She's a bubbly, high-energy person. When she's interested in something and thinks the person she is talking to is also interested, she will go on for days. Sometimes, during the game, when this get serious, she can act very mature, but before the murder she'll be her normal, excited self.

── Audrey is also kind hearted. If someone falls over, she'd help them up without hesitation. But it makes her naive in a way, and slightly gullible. That may be her downfall, since she's the groups weak point, the one who's nice to everyone, the one who'd most likely follow someone to a secluded area if she knew them well enough.

── She's very calm. In an argument, she rarely shouts. She tries to cool down the situation instead, which may be helpful during the game.

༄ REASON FOR COMING TO THE EVENT

She's friends with most of the group, including Cas, and she loves playing clue.

༄ GAME CHARACTER

Sable Blackwood

༄ WOULD THEY BE GOOD AT THE GAME?

Yes, but she could struggle keeping a poker face.

༄ REACTION TO FIRST DEATH

She will be shocked, she would be physically shaking, she'd a few tears, maybe, but she'd try and stay strong.

༄ MAIN QUOTE

"This isn't just a game anymore, is it?"

༄ MIXTAPE

Taylor Swift - Olivia Rodrigo - Hey There Delilah [mainly] - Lots of 00s songs.

༄ 3+ QUOTES

"Any of us could be next."

"Cas, I'm scared."

"I...I think I might be next."

༄ EXTRAS

N/a!

༄ PASSWORD

A haunting in venice [the latest poirot film]

༄ TAGS

Completed!