𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝

full name  ━━━━━━━━━  Quinn Eliza Bennett

nicknames ━━━━━━━━━ Liz, Quinny, Nett

preferred name ━━━━━━━━━ Quinn

face claim ━━━━━━━━━ Jenna Ortega [Originally Quinn' backup face claim]

age ━━━━━━━━━ 16, 17 in a few months

gender + pronouns ━━━━━━━━━ female, but she doesn't care what pronouns you use

sexuality ━━━━━━━━━ openly lesbain [to her friends at least]

li + trope ━━━━━━━━━ Kennedy [I thought maybe Kennedy starts to crush on Quinn and that gets her questioning?] , partners in crime

role / stereotype ━━━━━━━━━ friend group.

personality ━━━━━━━━━ loyal, funny, bold, stubborn, reckless, blunt, bad-tempered.

background ━━━━━━━━━ grew up with her dad, and her mother before she divorced her dad. Her and her mother [a policewoman] have a cold relationship because her mother left Quinn with her father.

home life ━━━━━━━━━ not very good. Her dad sometimes hits her, and when he does, she silently walks out the house and stays with a friend for a few nights before returning to an apologetic dad. It's thought that he may have a disorder that causes his sudden outbursts, but it isn't known. 

positive traits ━━━━━━━━━ she'll stay by her friends no matter what, and she won't change her opinion to please someone else.

negative traits ━━━━━━━━━ she will act without thinking, which can get her hurt. She can also be a bit too stubborn for her own good.

mental health ━━━━━━━━━ it's mediocre, she has slight trauma from her dad's physical abuse, but she isn't insane.

physical health ━━━━━━━━━ decent. She can run fast.

strengths ━━━━━━━━━ she can run fast, she's quick thinking, and can kinda sorta wield a gun. Ish.

weakness ━━━━━━━━━ she can't do hand-to-hand combat well, since it reminds her of fights with her dad.

hobbies ━━━━━━━━━ messing around with her friends, singing [only for a few people]

fears ━━━━━━━━━ losing her friends or being hit [from her trauma]

theme song ━━━━━━━━━ she likes a boy - nxdia [he thinking of kennedy, since she thinks she's straight]

aesthetic ━━━━━━━━━ grunge, tomboy stuff. Whatever is cheap.

quotes ━━━━━━━━━ "She's straight, [name]! It's impossible." "I don't know whether the safety on this gun is on, off, or there isn't one, buy let's hope for the best." "I hate police officers. Do we have to work with [name]?"

wardrobe ━━━━━━━━━ 

https://pin.it/1SiQvvnej

https://pin.it/ix0BNmO5y

https://pin.it/9WoTFSlhC

https://pin.it/5GcqfDjza

opinions on kaleb━━━━━━━━━ he's cool - I mean, a bit wild, but he's  a close-ish friend. She's  slightly scared that he'll beat her to pulp if he finds out about her crush.

opinions on kennedy━━━━━━━━━ see li ^. They are inseparable. As close as besties as you can get. She'll do anything to protect her, even it's means dying in the process. She also stays over some nights [see home life and background ^]

opinions on kylee ━━━━━━━━━ She's small, cute, and she will sometimes cuddle Quinn when she sees her, at least a few years back. Quinn wants her back.

tags + password ━━━━━━━━━ sherlock [with benedict cumberbatch and whatnot] , will tag in the applyfic book.