𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: Seeing the Other Side of the World

That day, Jeno observed Renjun each time he saw the omega walking around. At first, the Renjun was surprised and thought the alpha wanted to ask him something, so he stopped, inquired if Jeno needed help, or just stared back at him. But as it continued happening, Renjun's heart fluttered as he realized Jeno was worried that sometimes he would find the omega by himself, which meant Renjun was always in his head.

Jeno was especially considerate of the omega when they got down to eat. He offered Renjun a pillow on a chair since he limped. The conversation during lunch and dinner wasn't the omega's cup of tea—politics and economy didn't cast any interest in him, so he didn't bother listening. However, he noticed that Jeno kept looking at him as if checking whether the omega had a great time. It seemed that he didn't know Renjun couldn't say anything on these topics, as if really lacking knowledge, he suddenly asked what the omega thought about one political leader.

"I don't know," Renjun said in confusion. "It's not a matter an omega should be interested in..."

Jaemin was clueless either, "So, they don't teach you about politics at all?"

"It's not my field..." the omega trailed off.

Both Jeno and Jaemin were surprised to hear this. The next second, they began the explanation of the main purpose and that one leader. Jeno was the one dominating the topic as he seemingly really loved it. Meanwhile, Jaemin added a few comments but mostly witnessed the voluntary lecture with a subtle smile. He liked to see Jeno's dedication to educating Renjun.

It was already evening when the omega found himself going upstairs and, just like he was used to, heading to his room. But then he remembered what Jaemin said about moving in, instantly recalling that the bedsheet wash time took away the beta's time to plan more, so no one did anything with Renjun's moving into another room.

It upset the omega. He knew this may be just for one day that he'd have to live in this room alone, but what if it turned out into a month? Renjun wasn't sure if he could handle it. He hoped everything was fine, but he started thinking he'd have to remind Jaemin about the assurance collar and the document Jeno needed to sign.

Speaking of the devil, Jeno just exited his room, and upon noticing Renjun going to his room, the alpha picked up his pace and stopped by him.

"Do you want to stay with me?" he asked, blocking the door.

"Eh?" Renjun gasped.

"I-I mean... you're stuck with me now..."

Renjun didn't know how to react. He didn't expect Jeno to come to him with this suggestion first.

"By saying stay, do you imply moving in?" he asked carefully, but also quite boldly as he wanted to know the truth.

"This room is a guest room, so..."

"Okay," Renjun smiled. "I'll just get my pajamas."

He quickly slipped into his temporary room, rejoicing as finally everything was going just like he expected. Jeno recognized him as an omega, he was a gentleman, and he kept his word! They were really stuck now, right? Even when they hadn't bonded yet.

Taking a deep sigh, Renjun limped to the bed, where he found what he was looking for. He peeled off his clothes and put on the checkered pajamas, wondering about the feeling of sleeping in the same bed as an alpha. With the same thought ringing in his head, Renjun walked down the hallway and stopped by the door, suddenly nervous. But once again, realizing that many omegas would be jealous of him right now, he knocked on the door, and after he heard the alpha hum, he got inside.