3

Shawn's Pov

~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

"I really invited her over"

My phone began to ring indicating I was receiving a call, it's Ivy. Smiling I quickly answer to her voice "I'm here, hurry up it's hot outside"

I chuckled and hurriedly made my way towards the door, opening it and quickly offering for her to come in "Do you know how many times I got lost trying to find this boujie ass area" she rolled her eyes with a laugh, small streak of sweat falling down her chest. She was wearing a white button up top with 3 buttons undone showing a little cleavage. "Idiot, what are you looking at"  feeling my face heat up I look off to the side

"Yeah sorry maybe I should've been more specific with the instructions"

—3rd pov—-

Shawn nervously laughed rubbing the back of his head "right" Shawn exclaimed "we should get started, my rooms upstairs"

"Oh my, taking me straight to your room without even letting me meet your parents! Jesus you really are excited to have me here huh" ivy's lips curved a cocky smile while Shawn busted a fuse stopping in his tracks walking up stairs. "Wh-why are you like this!? My parents are out of town- and we are going to my room to put together a project!"

The emerald green eyed girl laughed historically, slapping her knee like an idiot "Haha~ you s-should see your face oh my god it's lit up like a cherry" she spoke between broken laughs. A tick mark appeared on Shawn's head "your as lively as ever"

"I'm teasing I'm teasing, come on let's get this thing up n over with so I can get some food"
Walking in past in head of the boy Shawn sighed in defeat with a soft smile "you don't even know where my room is"

————
"Mm~ ahhh" Ivy stretched her limbs from the position she was in, officially over this poster board project. After stretching, her body went limp on the floor "I'm so over this, being hot and hungry isn't helping it either" she complained

Shawn perked up and laid down beside ivy "I can get us some food, I'm sure there's something downstairs" ivy whined sitting up, catching glimpse of Shawn's eyes locked in hers like a trance, a sweat mark appeared on her forehead "we're always locking eyes for some reason"

"You really do have beautiful eyes iv" his voice was so warm but cold, it sent shivers all through her body "it's like their emeralds" Shawn smiled "fits your name perfectly"

—-Shawn pov—

She stared at me like she didn't know what to say, I looked away in embarrassment after realizing. "You just met her two days ago Shawn calm down"

I look back over to her, my body getting soft goosebumps at the sight. She looked completely flushed at my words, her eyes laid halfway open as her lips stayed partly parted. A soft but hard streak of red ran across her cheeks while shaky breaths escaped her lips.
Fuck I'm getting turned on.

"You can't go around complimenting girls like that, some of us have a thing for that you know" I could feel the heat coming off her body, the white shirt she wore became sheer and see through from the sweat she was accumulating from earlier. Fuck she's turning me on, shit I'm getting hard, Fuck fuck fuck.

Her eyes started traveling my body, i got nervous, shit she's gonna notice.
She was drawing closer near, crawling to me. Nothing in my head was thinking straight, all I could stare at was her, completely enticed in the way her body curved and swayed just perfectly at each inch closer.

I could feel a not building up in my stomach fuck~ shit I can't- fuck fuck fuck all she did was place her hand on the inner of my thigh but that's all it took, i covered my mouth pathetically as I pulled my shirt over my groin. I came, whimpers I couldn't keep in escaped as I unconsciously rubbed my high out subtly with my forearm. It's like she knew exactly what she was doing, fuck I don't want it to stop I wanna cum again. It feels too good I don't want it to stop, keep touching me, touch me more. Make me cum again ivy..

My high was calming down and my senses came back together, an urge of embarrassment struck me severally as I realized I came from her hand on my thigh. Fuck that's pathetic.

I couldn't tell what she was thinking, her head was held down and she removed her hand before standing up "ima go to the bathroom really quick I'll be right back"

She exited the room, there's no way she doesn't think I'm pathetic. Who cums from someone touching their thigh, I'm a guy for fuck sake.

Standing up I quickly change my wet boxers and shorts in replace for clean ones. Letting a sigh escape my lips I sit down on my bed in defeat.