While rehearsing, Poltava was really enjoying singing this stuff with Impero and it seems like Impero is enjoying herself too. Despite Impero not really agreeing with how much cursing they're saying as well as advertising some things she thinks are negative things.

------

" why are we eating here?!" Jintsuu said, super embarrassed to be eating at ISlob (lol referenced even though there's nothing wrong eating there as I love it but just for the story's sake pretend so).

" because they got good food, it's one of my favorite places" Alabama said, thinking that she gets a good deal for her buck.

" hey! welcome to ISlob! Alabma I gotchu (already knowing her order/since she's a regular) wanna hear our specials today?" Ranger spoke, hearing Alabama say " yeah" as Jintsuu said "no" at the same time.

Ranger: " er.. well okay so uh I'm A Complete Pig or I'm Going Whole Hog special is on today, with two special sides of Stuff Me To Death or Eat Me Alive." making Jintsuu say " what's with these names?! they sound so horrible! and they don't even tell me what is in it!" also looking in the menu to see that they just give the name and the price but you don't actually get a description. You only get the price in addition to pictures that Jintsuu can't make out to save her life.

" oh basically everything, it's like a whole slosh of foods all mixed in. It's really great it's like an all you can eat basically got everything in it" Ranger said, making Jinstuu say " wow! Do I look like a pig to you? That helps sooo much! I mean it's not like I even have questions to which one you're describing" giving Ranger attitude.

" I know right, also nah ya don't look like a big to me, you look more like a fox" Ranger said with a smile. Not getting Jintsuu's sarcasm. Seeing Jintsuu growl and say " I'm a wolf!" making Ranger say " oh yer are? sorry! sorry!" not meaning to upset her.

 Ranger: " oh! uh maybe since you're new I could I interest you in our customer favorite Pigsty Deep Dish?" making Jinstuu say " wow! that sounds amazing! and it totally fits me right?" sassily. Rolling her eyes, thinking absolutely not.

" k" Ranger said with a smile. Leaving to go put in the order.

" hold on now!" Jintsuu said, about to get up and stop her until Alabama grabbed her arm and said " just sit down, you're embarrassing me" since she eats here often. Where the waitresses and customers alike all know her.

" I'm embarrassing you?!" Jintsuu said upset. Scoffing, as she pulled back her arm.

" ugh fine! I'll eat whatever slob they'll give me for you" Jintsuu said, sitting back down upset.

That's when they overheard on the other table Hornet and Hammann.

" and Hammann wants the I'm Going Whole Hog with the Stuff Me To Death side." Hornet said, putting in Hammann's order. Making Hammann say " STOP SAYING HAMMANN'S ORDER SO LOUD!" thinking it's so embarrassing. Since she's very little in stature but big on appetite.

" huh? this is always the volume I talk at. You know that. Also you should be proud of eating a real meal like that" Hornet said, thinking that's something to be proud of/boast about.

Meanwhile overhearing the next table...

" I hate how people say ' I need a strong black woman' because in reality they really don't want one" South Dakota said, talking to Jamaica who said " I know right mon, it's like when I show you I'm bossy da other person is like nope I'm out. I cannot even tell dem what's on me mind" hearing South say " exactly!" as Minneapolis said " uh but I like strong black women, and I'm not like that" making Massachusetts say " stop lyin." knowing that Minneapolis well. Knowing that whenever she wants to speak her mind, Minneapolis is gone like the wind.