𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍

Gosh I'm so tired, Jessica is still overwhelming me with chores I can't do this anymore, she's also very specific without, what's that smell anyway.. Sniff sniff oh it's me well Jessica didn't allow me to shower since last week 'to save water', ugh I hate her.

"Fiona! Make me some freaking coffee and give me a massage!" Yelled Jessica from down stairs, I will get my revenge I promise you.. You.. You whore! I will get my revenge, I wanna just go off and die right now, but not now! I have to get my revenge.

"Fiona! Do your job faster!" She yells again, her voice echoing in my mind slowly turning into the repeated phrase 'kill her', I brush off that thought, I might have strong hatred for her, but I would never murder someone..

I go down the stairs, I walk pass her as she was sitting on the couch all relaxed, she smiles at me, and I know this isn't a smile out of love for me, this is a a smile to tell me I look like a joke, that I-i I looked pathetic and I'll just be the reason she divorces my dad I promise you.

I go into the kitchen as I grab the tea kettle and bowl some water on the stove, I add in the cup the ingredients of how she likes her coffee, black, just plan black like her heart, soul, eyes, hair, she has a bad taste even in clothes... Well she's fashionable can't lie about that, but still! Anything she wears looks terrible.

But anyway, as I put the coffee powder in the cup I grab the bowled water, I slowly fill up the whole cup, and stir it. I look deep into the coffee cup and think about throwing it at her, the coffee is still very hot.

I sighed softly, even though I craved revenge I didn't wanna do it physically, it's not the right way of thinking about revenge by hurting them physically, I wanna aim to make my dad hate her, gosh I'm gonna make her life a living hell.

"Fiona! Get your ass in here and be a good fucking pet!" She yelled from the living room, maybe a bit of physical revenge won't hurt, I sigh as I make my to the living room.

I serve her the coffee, as I go behind her and do the massage, the door bell rings and she quickly jumps out of her seat, she goes and look through the small door hole.

"Go to your room Fiona!" She whispered-yelled at me, I sigh and she makes an angry face, what's her problem now? I ignore her face and go upstairs back to my bedroom.

I open the door to see July? Uhhh Juliet?? Uh I don't know, gosh my heads hurts a lot, the small one run up to me, she hugged my legs and smiled widely as she looked up, her face dropped, that's definitely July but gosh I still can't bear with this headache, and suddenly I felt nauseous.

"Fiona? Are you okay, y-your it's all yellow!" She looked at me in disgust and fear, I nodded a little, and started walking, taking every step slowly, as I throw myself when I see I arrived at the edge of my bed.

"I'll get you water!" July yelled, and did a little run, I tried stopping her since Jessica wouldn't be happy to see July while she's having guests, but I felt so weak.

"Fucking hell..."