IT'S A DEAL!

"Leona-san, I'm coming in to clean your room." Ruggie called from outside Leona's room before entering it.

As expected, the room was messy as always. The uniform shirt, the orange-yellow vest, and the PE uniform were tossed everywhere in the room. The owner of the room himself was lying in bed, scrolling through his phone as if the mess was none of his business.

"Can you kick the habit of throwing your worn clothes everywhere? At least put them in the laundry basket." Ruggie complained and shook his head, but the lion just ignored him and focused on whatever he was looking at on his phone.

"Tch." Ruggie pouted before unwillingly picking up the dirty clothes on the floor and tidying the room, but he could not help but find his housewarden was somehow unusually more engrossed in his device.

"Leona-san, what are you watching?" Ruggie asked. Could it be the record of a Spelldrive competition? No way, there hasn't been any important contest or tournament lately.

"Nothing." Leona replied without looking up, leaving Ruggie with suspecting eyes. Not believing that his boss was hiding nothing, Ruggie pretended to be cleaning Leona's nightstand to get close to him. He grabbed the moment at which Leona was not paying attention to him and immediately took the phone from the lion's hand, causing its owner to groan in anger and startle, "RUGGIE, GIVE IT BACK!"

"Shishishi, chill down, Leona-san. It's not like I'd read your chat history with Y/n-chan." Teasing, Ruggie returned to the screen, but what he saw caused his eyes to widen, paired with the o-shaped mouth due to the shock.

"10 most suitable places for... confession on Saga Island?!!" Ruggie was almost yelling when he read the word confession. He could not even react when Leona took back the phone from his hand with an annoyed "Tsk".

Ruggie slowly looked up at his housewarden, who was looking away with an annoyed yet embarrassed face. Ruggie slowly voiced, with his lips still parted due to the extreme shock, "L- Leona-san, was that- are you-"

"No, don't you dare ask-"

"ARE YOU GONNA CONFESS TO Y/N-CHAN?!! FINALLY??!!" Ruggie could not control the volume of his voice and yelled, ending up being shushed by Leona with a finger placed in front of his lips and staring eyes. "You wanna let the whole dorm know about that?!" He scolded with a whispering voice.

Ruggie quickly covered his mouth with a few whispering "sorry". Hearing that. Leona sighed and laid back on his bed while mumbling in annoyance while rolling his eyes.

Driven by his curiosity, Ruggie took the risk of being punched by his housewarden and moved closer to the edge of his housewarden's bed. "So... Leona-san, are you really gonna confess to Y/n-chan? Like finally?" He tried to control his urge to scream and asked with a whispering voice. God knew how long Leona had been procrastinating on this.

Leona kept his eye on the ceiling, trying his best to act all lighthearted and that he could not care less. "Who knows? Still thinking about it."

Inhaling exaggeratedly, Ruggie made his conclusion. "I take that as a yes."

"Oi Ruggie, I didn't even-"

"This is too OOC, too OOC... I can't believe that Leona Kingscholar is actually finding a place for confession... This is too out of character..." Ruggie kept repeating that while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Are you done?" Leona could not help but hiss. "I'm not joking when I said I'm thinking about it." He added with a serious tone.

Confused by his words, Ruggie raised a brow and asked, "What is left to be worried about? You like her and she likes you. I see it as a perfect match."