PERHAPS, MAYBE

"Leona-san, we have to talk about something." Reggie put down the laundry basket and closed the door. He sat on the chair as if something serious had happened.

Leona had just finished changing and was laying on his bed, scrolling his phone. He couldn't help frowning as his head had been painful since he woke up, and he didn't know why. It's probably because he had to deal with the Housewarden document last night and didn't have enough sleep.

He slightly looked up at Ruggie before returning to the screen and asking, "What? Those idiots are fighting in the lounge again? Just go to stop them, easy." He had no time to deal with those troubles when his head was going to explode.

"No, it's not about the dormmates." Ruggie shook his head. "I want to talk about Y/n-chan."

Hearing your name, Leona's finger stopped scrolling through the screen for a second, but he soon continued as if nothing had happened. "Why are we talking about Herbivores then?" He asked without making any eye contact with Ruggie.

The hyena couldn't help but roll his eyes. "Fine, I'm gonna come straight to the point." Ruggie crossed his arms and continued.

"Are you in love with Y/n?"

Leona's room became silent, with Ruggie looking at his housewarden, waiting for a reply, and Leona using his phone to block his face.

"HAHAHAHA!" The silence was soon broken by Leona's laughter. "Ruggie, your creativity can always amuse me. How hilarious."

Ruggie rolled his eyes again. Leona might be able to trick the others, but definitely not him. "Really, Leona-san? Sure you wanna keep on lying?" He uttered.

Leona put on his usual smug smirk. "You think I am one of those kids who are having a crush on someone? Have you been watching too much Shojo manga, Ruggie?" The lion teased.

"I also cannot believe that you, Leona Kingscholar, are actually in love with someone." Ruggie shrugged, "But your actions have sold you out."

Leona put down his phone and turned to Ruggie, "I don't even know what you're talking about."

Ruggie was done which his housewarden who wouldn't tell the truth until the last moment. "Really? You want me to count them one by one? Fine, let's do it."

"First, you are going to the cafeteria for lunch. You used to say the cafeteria is noisy and full of stupid herbivores, and you'd rather have lunch in the botanical garden." Ruggie listed his first observation. "But now, you nearly go there every day, and guess what? Every single time, you would go to Y/n-Chan's table to talk about literally anything. Even if you don't, you still constantly look toward her direction and hear what she's talking. Don't think I can't see that."

Leona kept silent.

"Second, you don't even need me to wake you up on the days in which class 1A's potionlogy and your free period are both the first lessons. You'll wait there in the freshman's building until Y/n-chan walks by. You'll then pretend that you are just wandering around but not waiting for her, and join her to walk to the class together."

Leona seemed a little bit startled when he heard what Ruggie said. "Oi, were you stalking me-"

"Don't ask why I know all of these. I didn't stalk you. Someone who sees that every single time told me that, so don't think of denying that." Ruggie cut off his housewarden and explained.