part 6

Warning: it's really dominated conversation
And threaten things to describe so  if you are uncomfortable or you are not 18 so skip that.

You back off and said, 'What are you doing,
Mr. Yoo Kihyun?' He said, 'Y/N, I am sorry. Please understand me.' You try to ignore his gaze and said, 'It's okay. Please, you should leave. If anyone saw you, they would get the wrong idea about us.' He said sorry again, then he left. You go to your room and remember Mr. CEO kissed you last night. You feel so happy and touch your lips, looking at the mirror, his soft gaze towards you. His lips on yours, but suddenly everything is ruined when you remember Kihyun kissed you. You ask yourself, 'Why did he do that? Is he out of his mind?' Then you remember his pain, so you think, 'Maybe he got too emotional. It's only a mistake, nothing else.' Mr. Changkyun goes home and calls his sister asking where you are. She comes and says, 'I want to talk to you about something urgent.' She adds, 'I also have something important to discuss with you.' He then says, 'Actually, it's really urgent, sis...' She hands him a paper which clearly states she is pregnant. His face turns pale and...

She is pregnant; his face is going pale, and he froze in his place. Then he looks at her sister. Actually, Kihyun and I spent the night, when we got engaged two months ago, and I don't remember. I met the doctor, and he said I am pregnant.

Then someone is coming; it's Kihyun. He says, 'Hi, Changkyunaa, hi, my love,' looking at his sister. Changkyun only gives him a cold gaze; he's not talking to him. He is full of anger; he could explode at any time.

Kihyun hugged her, and she said, 'I am,' and gave her the clinic paper. He said, 'I am going to be a father,' with a big smile Kihyun gives them. His mother also comes and says, 'I heard everything. I am going to be a granny soon. I am happy for my little daughter and for him. But you both are getting married soon. It's not good to become pregnant after marriage. So, get married soon.'

Then Changkyun said, 'I have some words with you, come.' Kihyun said, 'Okay,' and then he followed him. They reached the place where they could talk. Both of them got out of the car. First, he got angry and said, 'How dare you cheat on my sister?'

Changkyun gave punched him hard in the face. Kihyun said, 'Why are you doing that? I am not cheating on her.' Changkyun's anger peaked, and he punched him in the face again, saying, 'You better say all you hide behind us.' Then Kihyun said, 'Aisshh, so you know about me or y/n?' He said, 'Yes, you both are in a relationship.' Kihyun replied, 'So what's wrong? I love her. She does too, but I don't like her... I mean your sister. She is so stupid, she is easily fooled.' 'How dare you?' the CEO said. 'Get out of my sister's life, or I will tell her the truth about you.' Kihyun retorted, 'So, go tell her. Are you sure she will believe you?' The CEO, still confused about why he was so confident, thought wisely that he really knows something about his sister that he doesn't. Kihyun said, 'Your sister believes all that I have told her. She is madly in love with me, she will never believe you.' And he left. He knows he is right but can't think about what to do.........

Next day Changkyun made his move first by calling the office and telling them to cancel all his meetings for today and reschedule them for another day, but the call with sir got cut off. Then, he called Y/N and asked her where she was. She got excited when she received the call from him. You said, 'I am at home.' He then said, 'Come to the location I sent you. Don't be late,' in a rude way. She couldn't understand what had happened but told him, 'Okay, Sajangnim, I'll be there.' An hour passed, and she was waiting for him there. He arrived with his folders and stood in front of her. Y/N bowed to him, and he said, 'Take your seat.' He then said, 'So, here is the thing you have to do for me. Whether you want it or not, that's why I called you here.' Y/N was shocked at first, but she got tense wondering what he was trying to say. Then, he gave her the file. It's a contract for marriage between us. She looked at him with wide eyes and said, 'Sajangnim...' 'Yes, I know. That's why I called you here. But I don't want this relationship with you. I am not the type of girl who enters this kind of relationship.

He said, 'Sign it here, or I'll do it my way.' It's a very arrogant and domineering way he said it to her. You got scared by him, and your hand is shaking. You can't think about what happened to him, why he is suddenly behaving like this.

You said, 'Sajangnim, if you want to contract a marriage, find another girl. They might do what you said, but I don't want to.

That's not what I thought about you.' Again, he said in a cold way, 'I don't care what you think about me. Otherwise, you don't have the right.' All I want is your signature here... so do that right now, or I have other options too. That anger never left his face. He loudly told her, 'What do you want? Tell me... tell me right now!' He said, 'Money! You want money? How much? I gave you so much. So tell me your price.' You can't believe what he said to you. Your eyes are full of tears, and you said, 'I am not your showpiece or one of your expensive cars with a price tag. I am human, you can't buy me.'

You're trying.....Left!

You can't stand there anymore, but he grabbed your hand, pulled you closer, and twisted your wrist. What do you think you are? How dare you disobey me? You are in pain and said, 'Please let me go, Mr. CEO.' He said, 'Do this, or you'll have to face big losses.' Then you said, 'What are you doing? If I don't do it...' He let go of your hand and said, 'Okay.' Miss Y/N, call her,' he said with a clever smirk on his face. 'Oh, Y/N.' He closed in on you and whispered in your ear, 'So where is Zowa? I think you forget about her; she's not at home. Let me make you remember clearly.' Then he called someone and said, 'She is with us.' You saw the video where Zowa is sleeping, and the man has a gun in his hand. 'Are you still wanting to disagree with me? Or do you still not want to do this? I mean, do you want your friend to die, huh? She'll meet God very soon.' Then he gave you another smirk. You are crying over what he is doing to you. Then you look at him and said, 'I don't want to do this useless contract.

He said again with his dominating voice that he has full control over you. Sign here. A few seconds later, your tears still haven't left your eyes. But when you think about Zowa, she is not the person who deserves this. You don't want something to happen to her either. You said, 'Please don't kill her; she is the only friend I have.' He said, 'It depends on you how you do what I said.' And wear this.' You saw he has a nice white dress. Then you didn't want to, but you signed the contract paper. He threw the dress on you and said, 'Wear that.' You still froze and didn't want to do what he ordered. You just looked at him, and the image you created about him - he is not like that. You thought it was, but what you see right now you can't accept. It's really bad; he is really cruel. He is a little interested in you but not in the way you are. Now the image you created in your mind after the little moment you had with him - he is not like that. You threw the dress on the floor and wanted to leave the room. Then you tried to run, and he suddenly grabbed Your hand was pinned by him against the wall. He asked, 'What are you trying to do with Hannnn? Don't think about doing anything stupid. I'm not going to forgive you.' You asked, 'Why are you doing this to me? What have I done wrong? Please let me go, Sajangnim.' He knows it's wrong, but he doesn't have any other option. He coldly said, 'Do what I said. Don't make me angry and wear that. I don't have time for this.' You replied, 'I won't wear this. Tell me why you're doing this.' He said, 'Just do what I said or I'll do it. If you don't wear it, then I'll put this dress on you.' You just can't believe him and are afraid of what he said. You try to think properly about what happened to you, but then his hand goes to your back and he opens the zip of your top. You are hit by another unexpected action he takes in that moment. You realize you are in big trouble, then you push him off.

He grabs you again, saying, 'I said wear this, so do what I said or I am capable of doing this.

You seem distressed about not wanting your friend to be alive anymore. Your face changed to a pale color. You fell on your knees and pleaded, 'Please, don't do this to me. Don't hurt her.' You felt like nothing was in your hands. You couldn't fight him. As a last option, you agreed to his terms.

.